Ethiopia’s Amhara Conflict Explained

He is rationalizing the conflict when it's actually just a continuum of the medieval historical trend of Ethiopia, christian backward/poverty stricken feudal fiefdoms battling for supremacy, genociding, oppressing eachother and ignoring/concealing famine like psychopaths. And Oromo savagery to pillage others and expand to claim land.

Oromo, Amhara and Tigray are operating under deeply rooted historical ideologies and cultural behaviours. Abyi Ahmed espouses a combination of orommumu and solomon dynasty mythology that claims overlordship over the Entire East Africa.

Orommomu ideology expressed by the Cheif Of Military in Ethiopia:

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
He is rationalizing the conflict when it's actually just a continuum of the medieval historical trend of Ethiopia, christian backward/poverty stricken feudal fiefdoms battling for supremacy, genociding, oppressing eachother and ignoring/concealing famine like psychopaths. And Oromo savagery to pillage others and expand to claim land.

Oromo, Amhara and Tigray are operating under deeply rooted historical ideologies and cultural behaviours. Abyi Ahmed espouses a combination of orommumu and solomon dynasty mythology that claims overlordship over the Entire East Africa.

Orommomu ideology expressed by the Cheif Of Military in Ethiopia:

I lost all respect to the Oromo the moment I learned the Amhara forced them to drop their Nobel nomadic pastrolist lifestyle to farming like peasant.
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

I lost all respect to the Oromo the moment I learned the Amhara forced them to drop their Nobel nomadic pastrolist lifestyle to farming like peasant.
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

They were also influenced to farm by Somali agro-pastoral clans collectively called ''Qotto'' in Harar, Showa and Bali. They were practically rendered into peasant farmers by Somalis.

I could you run you a list of how they just were just being introduced to stuff left and right by Somalis as its recorded Bahrey and others during their migrations. Around 1554-62 they would adopt horses, mules, cattle , in the beginning they would kill all horses and mules, except for goats and cows. In the period 1578-86 they learned about shields and iron spears and so on.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
They were also influenced to farm by Somali agro-pastoral clans collectively called ''Qotto'' in Harar, Showa and Bali. They were practically rendered into peasant farmers by Somalis.

I could you run you a list of how they just were just being introduced to stuff left and right by Somalis as its recorded Bahrey and others during their migrations. Around 1554-62 they would adopt horses, mules, cattle , in the beginning they would kill all horses and mules, except for goats and cows. In the period 1578-86 they learned about shields and iron spears and so on.
I believe you Somalis were trading with Rome, Indian, China, the Arab world and many more for 1000s of years so we were so advanced for them 😂