Researchers Find Alarming Rise In Autism Diagnoses Among Somali American Children!

Ashraf

🌊🐫𐒅𐒔𐒖𐒂 𐒅𐒘𐒐𐒐𐒗𐒇🇸🇴🪽
Saw that vid. They didn’t have any leads on potential reasons why we’re significantly more affected but 1 in 16 children is crazy. Compared to on average 56 it said I believe. Also mentioned technology recognising bio markers in the future so they can quickly diagnose to start treatment but they haven’t made any progress on that front either, and taboo within the Somali community hiding away children who have potential autism. I wonder what the numbers are in Canada and the UK. All cold countries but you don’t hear about it as much, especially in the UK. Canada maybe because there’s less than 100k Somalis there but idk

Nin123

Hunted
VIP

Posted 3 days ago.
Alhamdulilah I dodged this autism.
Seth Meyers Omg GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Saw that vid. They didn’t have any leads on potential reasons why we’re significantly more affected but 1 in 16 children is crazy. Compared to on average 56 it said I believe. Also mentioned technology recognising bio markers in the future so they can quickly diagnose to start treatment but they haven’t made any progress on that front either, and taboo within the Somali community hiding away children who have potential autism. I wonder what the numbers are in Canada and the UK. All cold countries but you don’t hear about it as much, especially in the UK. Canada maybe because there’s less than 100k Somalis there but idk
"Somali community hiding away children who have potential autism. I wonder what the numbers are in Canada and the UK. All cold countries but you don’t hear about it as much, especially in the UK. "

I've legit seen somalis with autism and down syndrome in Texas, California, Tennessee.

I don't think cold climates are playing a big role in our autism rates.

Ashraf

🌊🐫𐒅𐒔𐒖𐒂 𐒅𐒘𐒐𐒐𐒗𐒇🇸🇴🪽
"Somali community hiding away children who have potential autism. I wonder what the numbers are in Canada and the UK. All cold countries but you don’t hear about it as much, especially in the UK. "

I've legit seen somalis with autism and down syndrome in Texas, California, Tennessee.

I don't think cold climates are playing a big role in our autism rates.
I’ve heard it’s related to vitamin D. Although hearsay it does come up a lot as a potential reason. We need more research because how are we this disproportionately affected. That means if 16,000 Somali children were born in Minnesota 1,000 would have autism. In the UK class sizes are just over 30 so that would be two children per class.

Trending

Latest posts