Ethiopia wants Puntland and Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Berbera is as important to me. I'm against Qabil like I said, your welcome to my Darod cities.

Loooool that is the problem tho, I don't want to go to darod cities. Isaaq or hawiye or other clans don't go to your cities or towns. It is like Romanian telling a French person to go an live in. No reason to since France is better

Loooool that is the problem tho, I don't want to go to darod cities. Isaaq or hawiye or other clans don't go to your cities or towns. It is like Romanian telling a French person to go an live in. No reason to since France is better

All cities in Somalia have similar infrastructure, architecture. In your case, theirs only different people.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Ethiopia isnt going to annex parts of somalia no way it will happen. Barni your just being really paranoid in my opinion.

Holy carp the things are getting out hand French Romanian Europe comparing country to continent. The midget is lost .

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
@Zak Jingo why does your people have this dhaqan?

watch from 23:40

same women minutes after siilanyo left at 0:50

Why not get your own shit instead of begging others?
:feedme:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
@Zak Jingo why does your people have this dhaqan?

watch from 23:40

same women minutes after siilanyo left at 0:50

Why not get your own shit instead of begging others?
:feedme:

waraabe

Your superior
So I am speaking now to your doctor? Plz take care of him well and limit his online time. That's danger to release person in his condition to the public. Take care

Do you have a younger sister that can change it. Only love can change my views

Status
Not open for further replies.