Ethiopia wants Puntland and Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard about regular date, play date for kids but date for fight !!!! The midget has lost completely .!!!!

@Tucking_Typo

Now you're bringing us into the silly arguement, the ones in Sanaag built their own shit even before the formation of Puntland or Somaliland so buzz off

a few calcaling doesn't equal all, I hope the ones in Bari who sacrificed everything for your MJ qabilistic state wake up

I meant the ones operating in your army the people, the people investing in Bosaso,and the people who live in Bari in general

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
I meant the ones operating in your army the people, the people investing in Bosaso,and the people who live in Bari in general
Well most warsangeli are in the somaliland army, the people who invest in Bosaso are known and Bari residents are either MJ, Leelkase or Deshisheo_O

Well most warsangeli are in the somaliland army, the people who invest in Bosaso are known and Bari residents are either MJ, Leelkase or Deshisheo_O
Stereotypes ayyy lmao

my aunt's family are Bosaso residents and they are investing in Bosaso
image.jpg

It's mostly done I don't have a new photo

add to that her
in-laws operated in your army before quitting
and none if half are not involved in S/Land in Sanaag and most of the Bari Warsans been brainwashed by your qabyalad state

Stereotypes ayyy lmao

my aunt's family are Bosaso residents and they are investing in Bosaso
View attachment 3280
It's mostly done I don't have a new photo

add to that her
in-laws operated in your army before quitting
and none if half are not involved in S/Land in Sanaag and most of the Bari Warsans been brainwashed by your qabyalad state

Do not go to his level, the last PM of PL was Warsangali, even this government they have Warsangali minister. Even the new king of Darood had to take the blessing from the last king( Warsangali ).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.