Ethiopian food mukbang including raw meat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody savages, somalia must invade Ethiopia in the name of bringing civilisation to the area (when we can of course, we can't do that shit now lol.)

Their women aren't bad too, I don't want them smelling of hilib cayriin, it's a complete turnoff.

Keo

VIP
Bloody savages, somalia must invade Ethiopia in the name of bringing civilisation to the area (when we can of course, we can't do that shit now lol.)

Their women aren't bad too, I don't want them smelling of hilib cayriin, it's a complete turnoff.
One of the many things that might be an obstacle for people like @Realwarya and @waraabe
:siilaanyolaugh:

Cmon bro, you can't just say stuff like that. They have great cuisine, look at this entire subreddit dedicated to Ethiopian food.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethiopianfood/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Old joke man. That shits been going around for 30 years fam :kodaksmiley:

EDIT: *checks sub reddit*
IMG_1400.GIF

That was pretty good. Well meme'd

VixR

Veritas
*narrows down the nearest ethiopian community in your area*

You're from Washington aren't you
:siilaanyosmile:
Ethiopian communities, moreso Ethiopian restaurants are literally all across the country. They're probably hands down the most popular African cuisine.

I could be anywhere :dabcasar:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Come on guys be fair, apart from the raw meat, Ethiopian food is actually quite nice.
I don't see Somali food being put down because some communities eat goat stomach and intestines :reallymaury:

Status
Not open for further replies.