Ethiopian military leaders arrive in jigjiga

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
It's funny how Ethiopia with so many different ethnicities with different languages and cultures can maintain a united country, while we Somalis with one language, culture and religion have a divided and fragmented country, this shows you we have agents, traitors amongst us who are using qabilism to benefit a foreign agenda, so our people can stay forever divided and weak.. The enemy knows if or once Somalis unite we'll dominate and be unstoppable, so they try to keep us divided.. All these states, SL, PL, JL etc are all designed to serve one purpose, to keep us divided into qabiil lines, just look at how they agree on to defend Ethiopian interest but seem to never agree on anything else.
I see your annual Kumbayism has kicked in. PL was created to save it's people from the chaos after 91.

Last edited:
I see your annual Kumbayism has kicked in. PL was created to save it's people from the chaos after 91.
PL is just another Ethiopian vasal state, it needs a change of leadership just like the rest of the mini states in Somalia.. Notice I'm not against federalism, just against these stupid so called leaders who are supporting Ethiopia' s influence in Somalia..

Last edited:
I think this guy is self interestd. But I doubt he wanted to say this. It seem obvious they forced him to make this statement to show they still control the somali region and have him publicly humiliated probably even a direct order from abiy

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
cagjar he does good job maintaining peace it’s politics. DDS stabilizing and implementing projects why throw it away for Somalia and risk Al shabab and war
there is no escuse for serving warmongering kafir, same goes to other Somali leaders.
Haha they are basically flexing saying we control Somali region

do they not know greater Somalia is dead .
Parts of Somalia are celebrating Ethiopia
Ethiopia is kicking and poking a corpse
There would be no need for foreign forces if Somaliweyne was dead.

It's funny how Ethiopia with so many different ethnicities with different languages and cultures can maintain a united country, while we Somalis with one language, culture and religion have a divided and fragmented country, this shows you we have agents, traitors amongst us who are using qabilism to benefit a foreign agenda, so our people can stay forever divided and weak.. The enemy knows if or once Somalis unite we'll dominate and be unstoppable, so they try to keep us divided.. All these states, SL, PL, JL etc are all designed to serve one purpose, to keep us divided into qabiil lines, just look at how they agree on to defend Ethiopian interest but seem to never agree on anything else.
USC had a helping hand in creating Puntland. First they told everyone to go back their tuulo in 1991 when over 80% of urbanised PLers were in Xamar, secondly through the 91-97 reconciliation meeting they kept repeating USC won the civil war so they get presidency and SNM gets VP, essentially trying to make us second class citizens. The people of the northern eastern regions had no choice but to form an administration to get a seat at the table.
IOG countered PL with 4.5 in the 2000 Carta meeting. So please miss me with that CBB rhetroic of qabilism and division caused by PL. I can only control my clan and my region, you go fix yours instead of hiding behind union iyo balaayo, if your cousin has an isbaaro in Shabeellaha Hoose how is Puntland responsible for that ?

Fucking sell out, how can someone be this spineless. Have all your opinions on siad but nigga is venting to his ethiopian masters. Wlhi somalia needs to fix up this is starting to get ridiculous
Besides inviting oromos into Somali region he's doing his job. Face reality Aidsthopians own the region and he's their employee

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
What did he say wrong exactly ?

I’ll tell you absolutely nothing, but your vacuous psychology cannot fathom a cognitive response. Keep drowning in your unconsciousness, your antediluvian psychology will dissipate faster than your sense. You decrepit old fossil.

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
Stfu nigga, was I addressing you?
Cracking Up Lol GIF

You’re on a public forum, get used to people calling you out on your nonsense. Good man.

If you hear the word union, wadani and somaliweyn just know it's somebody who would rather criticize PL than fix their own deegan and remove the isbaaro.
Are you stupid? I'm not against the existence of PL as a federal state of Somalia or federalism, I'm against PL being used to benefit Ethiopian interests, the current leadership of PL seem to be Ethiopia friendly, that needs to be changed, I want a strong Somalia where qabiil is not important, I acknowledge the current SFG is corrupt and also needs to go. But all these are internal issues and shouldn't make you become a foreign lackey..

Are you stupid? I'm not against the existence of PL as a federal state of Somalia or federalism, I'm against PL being used to benefit Ethiopian interests, the current leadership of PL seem to be Ethiopia friendly, that needs to be changed, I want a strong Somalia where qabiil is not important, I acknowledge the current SFG is corrupt and also needs to go. But all these are internal issues and shouldn't make you become a foreign lackey..
Did I miss something ? Did PL sign a MoU with Ethiopia ? wake up and smell the coffee
SL signed a treasonous MoU and yet they get their international aid, PL has a political dispute with the SFG and there is an isbaaro placed on them. The enemy is not Ethiopia the enemy according to the SFG is PL..
Pm Hamza was asked about the very land Ethiopia wants to Annex, Awdal and he basically responded with "They're part of Somaliland"

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
The fall of is crazy. We never needed ONLF more than rn. Someone should start a new rebel movement

USC had a helping hand in creating Puntland. First they told everyone to go back their tuulo in 1991 when over 80% of urbanised PLers were in Xamar, secondly through the 91-97 reconciliation meeting they kept repeating USC won the civil war so they get presidency and SNM gets VP, essentially trying to make us second class citizens. The people of the northern eastern regions had no choice but to form an administration to get a seat at the table.
IOG countered PL with 4.5 in the 2000 Carta meeting. So please miss me with that CBB rhetroic of qabilism and division caused by PL. I can only control my clan and my region, you go fix yours instead of hiding behind union iyo balaayo, if your cousin has an isbaaro in Shabeellaha Hoose how is Puntland responsible for that ?
The SFG is corrupt I do not support the government, and true PL did not sign any MoU with Ethiopia or any other foreign entity, but I haven't seen PL speak against the MoU either, actually one minister who spoke to the media from PL was in favor of Ethiopian troops in Somalia, this is an inderect support to Ethiopia and it's agreement with SL.. Does this even make sense to you? Now back to the rift between the SFG and PL, I see this as more of an internal issue, this issue is reversible, ie. can be changed with a goverment leadership change, but once Ethiopia sets up a naval base and recognizes SL as a sovereign country, things will be very complicated and it'll further endanger what ever Somalia we have left at that time.. I'm speaking on and focusing on a broader perspective while you guys are focusing on internal issues, which are easily solvable compared to the issues regarding the MoU and Ethiopia's ambitions to turn parts of Somalia as it's own.. Another factor to consider, if Ethiopia gets away with MoU, what would stop it from claiming more land and more coast, what about natural resources? Might as well use the same playbook or tactics to further get what ever they please because we are weak shortsighted and fragmented people.

The SFG is corrupt I do not support the government, and true PL did not sign any MoU with Ethiopia or any other foreign entity, but I haven't seen PL speak against the MoU either, actually one minister who spoke to the media from PL was in favor of Ethiopian troops in Somalia, this is an inderect support to Ethiopia and it's agreement with SL.. Does this even make sense to you? Now back to the rift between the SFG and PL, I see this as more of an internal issue, this issue is reversible, ie. can be changed with a goverment leadership change, but once Ethiopia sets up a naval base and recognizes SL as a sovereign country, things will be very complicated and it'll further endanger what ever Somalia we have left at that time.. I'm speaking on and focusing on a broader perspective while you guys are focusing on internal issues, which are easily solvable compared to the issues regarding the MoU and Ethiopia's ambitions to turn parts of Somalia as it's own.. Another factor to consider, if Ethiopia gets away with MoU, what would stop it from claiming more land and more coast, what about natural resources? Might as well use the same playbook or tactics to further get what ever they please because we are weak shortsighted and fragmented people.
Stop the fear mongering, Ethiopia didn't attack Somalia in the 90s when we were at out our weakest and without a government. Today we have a atleast a weak government. That very government signed a security mou December7th 2023 with Ethiopia less than month before the MOU, so please stop pranking us.
What does a poor African country recognizing SL change ? Kosovo has been recognized by 104 UN members and that didn't change nothing.
The truth is Somali unity is not a thing, the reason every Somali clan is armed to the teeth is not to defend themselves from Oromo, it's to protect themselves from another Somali clan encroaching on their land or well or some other shit.

Trending

Latest posts