Ethiopian military leaders arrive in jigjiga

Stop the fear mongering, Ethiopia didn't attack Somalia in the 90s when we were at out our weakest and without a government. Today we have a atleast a weak government. That very government signed a security mou December7th 2023 with Ethiopia less than month before the MOU, so please stop pranking us.
What does a poor African country recognizing SL change ? Kosovo has been recognized by 104 UN members and that didn't change nothing.
The truth is Somali unity is not a thing, the reason every Somali clan is armed to the teeth is not to defend themselves from Oromo, it's to protect themselves from another Somali clan encroaching on their land or well or some other shit.
So in other words you support Ethiopia, the MoU and the disunity of Somalis.. You sound like another foreign agent, why even trying to reason with you would be a waste of time.. As I told one of your other brothers on sspot, I'm not looking to comprise with the likes of you.. So don't waste my time, you are a rat and will be treated as such.

So in other words you support Ethiopia, the MoU and the disunity of Somalis.. You sound like another foreign agent, why even trying to reason with you would be a waste of time.. As I told one of your other brothers on sspot, I'm not looking to comprise with the likes of you.. So don't waste my time, you are a rat and will be treated as such.
Go ahead and rally Somalis, when the dust settles and the MOU doesn't happen keep the same energy.

I blame the qabilism and tribal division, if we worked together as one united people gaajo countries like Ethiopia wouldn't be shitting on us... I call for unity among all Somali brothers, through unity we can achieve great things.
We can’t do that, until we have one man one vote elections, a finished constitution that gives weight to government law, reopening of Supreme Court, not this military courts thing they have going rn. In order for there to be unity amongst Somalis, the government has to be seen as working in all Somalis interest, it’s very easy and simple to get doing but every government that’s come out of villa Somalia since 2012 has refused to

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Stop the fear mongering, Ethiopia didn't attack Somalia in the 90s when we were at out our weakest and without a government. Today we have a atleast a weak government. That very government signed a security mou December7th 2023 with Ethiopia less than month before the MOU, so please stop pranking us.
What does a poor African country recognizing SL change ? Kosovo has been recognized by 104 UN members and that didn't change nothing.
The truth is Somali unity is not a thing, the reason every Somali clan is armed to the teeth is not to defend themselves from Oromo, it's to protect themselves from another Somali clan encroaching on their land or well or some other shit.
they literally did

Trending