Ethiopian & Oromo dream about conquering the Red Sea & Indian Ocean

In Somalia, they don’t need to risk anything, let alone a war, when there are plenty of sell-outs who’ll give them what they want on a plate through the various poor states. But the financial insensitive is the key here.

Regarding Afar, I forget about it, but Eri-Eth used proxy wars of Afar rebels against each other during the big war in late 90s. Damn, if Ethiopia plays their cards rights, they can achieve that, albeit tricky.

Also, Ethiopia is using the port card to get access to the sea. But in reality their main objective is re-establishing their navy, which more or less rules out Somalia as the Red Sea is more strategic, now that I think about it.

But you’re right, Eritrea is Ethiopia’s biggest obstacle to regional dominance and a threat to internal stability as well.
They've had plenty of time to execute their plan if Somalia was truly their target. I've been hearing of this fear mongering from Somalis for a while but I think Eritrea is the real target. They're taking time to coordinate their plan and waiting for the right moment to execute it.

If you’re people stop being foot soldiers for these fucking secessionist perhaps we will be able to make them capitulate. SSC already has them shocked and humbled. Let’s put the nail on the coffin already.
What does that even have to do with Eritrea? You want to die for Eritrea?!

This might sound crazy but I think the Ethiopians will go after Sudan it’s in turmoil and the majority ethnicity on the Sudanese coast is the Beja who are Cushitic. Eritrea will be fine Isaias has made a deal with the Iranians, Russians, and Chinese for a navy base in Assab and Massawa.
That's farfetched. The port of Sudan is now part of the purposed Maritime Silk Road , which runs from China offshores all the way to Mombasa to Djibouti. It then goes from Djibouti port to Suez Canal to Port of Sudan. A 40 billion Project initiated by China. Any attack on Sudan will involve Egypt , who will see it as an opportunity to finally destroy the GERD

They've had plenty of time to execute their plan if Somalia was truly their target. I've been hearing of this fear mongering from Somalis for a while but I think Eritrea is the real target. They're taking time to coordinate their plan and waiting for the right moment to execute it.

I hope they don’t drag us into another war. Ethiopia need to deal with the endless internal ethnic/regional conflicts before starting another front. The Tigray war has already drained the public purse, devaluated the currency, reduced economic growth and now has to redirect loans to the reconstruction of the Tigray/Afar/Amhara regions.

It’s also bad timing to be vocal about his ambitions and passive-aggressive ‘concerns’. Now, Isias will view Abiy as a threat and continue his support of FANO/Amharas and possibly forge ties with OLA/Oromo rebels to keep the country in a state of instability.

Moreover, considering the recent reforms of the armed forces and how Somalis are being incorporated/integrated into the army, we might soon become cannon fodders to the regime:mjkkk:

Last edited:
Why would they fund a risky invasion into Somalia to gain access to the red sea and fund a port from scratch or take one of the small scale ports (exc Berbera) when they can simply take control of Eritrea's eastern port, Assab, by supporting the Afar, whom they consider close allies as they have shown time and time again? They could easily support the Afar and entice them with the idea of Afar unification from both countries. Dankalia is ripe for the taking.

I found the documentary where Abiy was speaking about the vision of Ethiopia and where his remarks about the sea access came from.

Ileen, the plan all along was strategizing the Afar triangle to get access to the red sea. My Amharic skills are very poor, but I heard him mention how how he could be taking advantage of the demographic kinship, by having ethnic groups in Ethiopia also living in neighboring countries. The maps below are from the documentary. @seldiboy :icon e confused:

1697271011821.png
1697271349162.png

I also saw him use a map of the Ethiopian regions that I haven't seen before :whoo:

1697271990663.png

Here's the doc

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I found the documentary where Abiy was speaking about the vision of Ethiopia and where his remarks about the sea access came from.

Ileen, the plan all along was strategizing the Afar triangle to get access to the red sea. My Amharic skills are very poor, but I heard him mention how how he could be taking advantage of the demographic kinship, by having ethnic groups in Ethiopia also living in neighboring countries. The maps below are from the documentary. @seldiboy :icon e confused:

View attachment 298854View attachment 298856

I also saw him use a map of the Ethiopian regions that I haven't seen before :whoo:

View attachment 298857

Here's the doc
Is there a way to translate the video?

View attachment 298854View attachment 298856

View attachment 298857

Here's the doc
This map is very interesting. Are the editorial team at FBC privy who are privy to info hinting at the dismemberment of ethnic federalism? And what is the plan for orange area North of Awash?
1697271990663.png

This map is very interesting. Are the editorial team at FBC privy who are privy to info hinting at the dismemberment of ethnic federalism? And what is the plan for orange area North of AwashView attachment 298893
This is very good future for Ethiopia, basically Wabe Shabelle would own the Shabelle river point that enters Somalia, and same for Awash region controlling the awash Rivers would be under Cisa Somalis.

And it's obvious that Somalis would be governing 3 of those regions, and knowing Abiy Ahmed association with the Somalis all the 3 main Somali clans will be governing each their own region in Ethiopia.

Somalia should negotiate a land exchange with Ethiopia, a river starting point for ocean access.

Last edited:
This is very good future for Ethiopia, basically Wabe Shabelle would own the Shabelle river point that enters Somalia, and same for Awash region controlling the awash Rivers would be under Cisa Somalis.

And it's obvious that Somalis would be governing 3 of those regions, and knowing Abiy Ahmed association with the Somalis all the 3 main Somali clans will be governing each their own region in Ethiopia.

Somalia should negotiate a land exchange with Ethiopia, a river starting point for ocean access.
You have to factor in populated Oromo regions that are fully or partially apart of the Awash, Genale Dawa, and Wabe Shabelle regions. It this was to happen then they would most likely go under Oromos. Only Ogaden which is Isaaq and Darood would be under Somalis.

@GaradShabeel What do you think?

You have to factor in populated Oromo regions that are fully or partially apart of the Awash, Genale Dawa, and Wabe Shabelle regions. It this was to happen then they would most likely go under Oromos. Only Ogaden which is Isaaq and Darood would be under Somalis.

@GaradShabeel What do you think?

This is even a better news, Oromo are by far impartial to Somalis inner feuds, I rather have Oromo controlling the Shabelle river and bordering Somalia than an ogaden who is susceptible to clannism thus politicising the river that's is a bread for millions of Somalis in Somalia.

I truly hope that Abiy Ahmed ends this federalism in Ethiopia and centralises it in the coming years.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This is even a better news, Oromo are by far impartial to Somalis inner feuds, I rather have Oromo controlling the Shabelle river and bordering Somalia than an ogaden who is susceptible to clannism thus politicising the river that's is a bread for millions of Somalis in Somalia.

I truly hope that Abiy Ahmed ends this federalism in Ethiopia and centralises it in the coming years.
You are the reason why were being taken advantage by foreigners. Shame on you

You are the reason why were being taken advantage by foreigners. Shame on you

No you are the reason for Oromo and Habashis taking advantage of us, you folks politicize the Somali lands in Ethiopia, in good times it is a darood lands but in bad times it is Somaliweyne lands right?

GTFOH with your hypocrisy, all Somali's including many daroods subs would very much prefer if Oromo/Habashis centralised Ethiopia thus ending the racist clan state called DDSI that has brutalized Somalis since it's conception.

GemState

36/21
VIP
This map is very interesting. Are the editorial team at FBC privy who are privy to info hinting at the dismemberment of ethnic federalism? And what is the plan for orange area North of Awash? View attachment 298893
It's been hinted at too many times to be a coincidence. I'm surprised he's so determined to f*ck with Eritrea though. You'd think a piece of Somalia would be easier to carve off if sea access was his #1 reason.

Trending