Ethiopian Tigrayans are currently spreading hate speech against Somalia, Somali women, IDPS, muslims

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
You are not a Somali. You are an Oromo troll, who found out about the Berbera port and the MOU.

you are talking about preaching hate but you use words like Ag/me and claim we Eritreans are Tegaru.

go play with ur Oromo and SNM masters. Sellout
:pachah1:You can call me Oromo, I don’t mind they’re a cool people.
Never claimed you were tegaru, ur just all Habeshas to me lol.
Sellout to who ? :childplease:

We get it, you hate Agames, you hate Tigray, Ethiopia blablabla… cool for u

Somalis don’t give two fucks about any other people. I doubt the average Somali thinks of you as different from northern Ethiopians lmao. Don’t waste your time

Dont speak for Somalis. You're obviously an offended Ethiopian.

No Somalis do not view you and Eritreans the same. That is why he is here as an Eritrean and you have to be here pretending to be Somali.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
How are you gonna tell a somali what he is don’t beg it dude😂
Bro these people are lowkey retards kkkkk btw they don’t even know I score 100% Somali on 23andme :mjlol:.

Can’t believe my fellow Somalis are praising a country where freedom barely exists, and that’s been at war with a Somali inhabited country… all because an eritrean bot account came and started preaching sweet stuff to them ! With a hint of anti-ethiopian obsession

Bro these people are lowkey retards kkkkk btw they don’t even know I score 100% Somali on 23andme :mjlol:.

Can’t believe my fellow Somalis are praising a country where freedom barely exists, and that’s been at war with a Somali inhabited country… all because an eritrean bot account came and started preaching sweet stuff to them ! With a hint of anti-ethiopian obsession
Except Eritrea's government isn't beloved by Eritreans either. All them (like us) want better leaders for their people.

Eritreans are good people and most importantly, Eritrea itself has never invaded, threatened, or harmed Somalia in any way unlike Ethiopia. By far our best neighbors and even if you want to be pragmatic, allying with Eritrea would still benefit Somalia greatly.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
Except Eritrea's government isn't beloved by Eritreans either. All them (like us) want better leaders for their people.

Eritreans are good people and most importantly, Eritrea itself has never invaded, threatened, or harmed Somalia in any way unlike Ethiopia. By far our best neighbors and even if you want to be pragmatic, allying with Eritrea would still benefit Somalia greatly.
Obviously, I was not talking about politics previously.
This guy is inciting hatred on a people basis, trying to equate political parties/govts/trolls with the peoples.
I’m just a bit surprised no one has ever tried to break things down to him. Yeah cool u get some positive reactions from members here and there, but reality is his obsessions are clearly not shared by our people.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Obviously, I was not talking about politics previously.
This guy is inciting hatred on a people basis, trying to equate political parties/govts/trolls with the peoples.
I’m just a bit surprised no one has ever tried to break things down to him. Yeah cool u get some positive reactions from members here and there, but reality is his obsessions are clearly not shared by our people.
Taking the side of a Christian Habesha over a Somali Muslim on a somali forum is hilarious. Using a majority muslim ethnic group as some sort of insult is pure jokes too. How will God judge you people in this thread when he questions you on that?

Tigrinyas are equally as Habssha as any of their Semitic cousins in Ethiopia too. What is everyone else seeing that we aren’t? :mjlol:

the levels of propaganda in this thread wallahi I almost couldn't believe half the things I was reading.

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
I'm gonna call a spade a spade. It's because @Arabsiyawi is isaaq. Any person who gets accused of being oromo here is always isaaq. It's repackaged qabyalaad. Had he been any other clan they wouldn't have said that.
This because u want to hear that. No mentioned Isaaq people in this thread. Only u did it. I never did.

but on Somali spot atleast three somalilanders cussed Eritreans including Eritrean tribes and even praised TPLF and Mengistu Haile Mariam infront of my eyes despite the war crimes they committed on Eritreans.

On Twitter somalilanders insulted Eritreans and Eritrean refugees. So what do you expect we Eritreans can’t call the elephant in the room out, that we Eritreans get hate from Somalilanders for standing for Somalias unity. Instead to condemn their hate you pretend like Eritreans talk about the Issa clan, which no body did

since you talk about Qabilism, why do you call us Habeshas again? And How do you know my secterian background. You said Christian Habesha. Eritreanpost doesn’t have any affinity with any sect or tribe of Eritrea. Eritreanpost has two administrator, one is Muslim and one is Christian.

so again, you again caughting spreading secterian shit, but then you want to deny that Somalilanders hate Eritreans and spread Eritreans hate and want reduce everything to your clan

But atleast I hope you will also recognize ur own mistakes in insulting Sufis, calling for violence against Eritreans or the three 2-3 somalilanders here insulting Eritreans very often

Last edited:
I'm gonna call a spade a spade. It's because @Arabsiyawi is isaaq. Any person who gets accused of being oromo here is always isaaq. It's repackaged qabyalaad. Had he been any other clan they wouldn't have said that.
Literally no one brought up that hes issaq. I doubt most people even knew that cuz they don't spend their days memorizing the clan of each person on Sp.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Literally no one brought up that hes issaq. I doubt most people even knew that cuz they don't spend their days memorizing the clan of each person on Sp.
please he literally has HA activist as his profile bio. Anyone on here would instantly know he’s Isaaq. This forum isn’t frequented by idiots

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
This because u want to hear that. No mentioned Isaaq people in this thread. Only u did it. I never did.

but on Somali spot atleast three somalilanders cussed Eritreans including Eritrean tribes and even praised TPLF and Mengistu Haile Mariam infront of my eyes despite the war crimes they committed on Eritreans.

On Twitter somalilanders insulted Eritreans and Eritrean refugees. So what do you expect we Eritreans can’t call the elephant in the room out, that we Eritreans get hate from Somalilanders for standing for Somalias unity. Instead to condemn their hate you pretend like Eritreans talk about the Issa clan, which no body did

since you talk about Qabilism, why do you call us Habeshas again? And How do you know my secterian background. You said Christian Habesha. Eritreanpost doesn’t have any affinity with any sect or tribe of Eritrea. Eritreanpost has two administrator, one is Muslim and one is Christian.

so again, you again caughting spreading secterian shit, but then you want to deny that Somalilanders hate Eritreans and spread Eritreans hate and want reduce everything to your clan

But atleast I hope you will also recognize ur own mistakes in insulting Sufis, calling for violence against Eritreans or the three 2-3 somalilanders here insulting Eritreans very often
Your schism between your Tigrayan brothers who speak the same language as you and pray to the same god has no concern with Somalis. Fix your own issues outside of our forum. Tired of logging in here and seeing your propaganda.

@wadanis you think somalilanders are bad? Isaaq are bad? Tigrinyas literally claim to be a different ethnicity than Tigrayans. They are the same niggas. There is no difference between them that is not greater than a Abgaal and Warsangeli.

if you disagree with Somaliland’s existence but back up this Tigrinya dictatorship state you are literally the biggest of hypocrites known to man.

4C8BC031-2BF3-4C16-AF14-4B54CE27F1A7.jpeg

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Aren’t you habesh?
There is no group in the horn with a bigger identity crises than Tigrinyas. Wishing so hard to distance themselves from their Tigrayan cousins that they named themselves after their language :mjlol:

Now they’re claiming not to even be Habesha. Hiding behind their nationality Eritrean as if any other tribe in Eritrea pulls shit like this.

Eritrean Afars will tell you they’re Afar.

Eritrean Bejas will tell you they’re Beja.

Eritrean Tigrayans will kill you if you call them what they are. Tigrayan.

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
Your schism between your Tigrayan brothers who speak the same language as you and pray to the same god has no concern with Somalis. Fix your own issues outside of our forum. Tired of logging in here and seeing your propaganda.

@wadanis you think somalilanders are bad? Isaaq are bad? Tigrinyas literally claim to be a different ethnicity than Tigrayans. They are the same niggas. There is no difference between them that is not greater than a Abgaal and Warsangeli.

if you disagree with Somaliland’s existence but back up this Tigrinya dictatorship state you are literally the biggest of hypocrites known to man.

View attachment 343385
That's the typical qabilism of you. That's why we say the SNM supporters are the only Somalis who are hostile to us

You say you against qabilism, but u insult Sufi Somalis, you insult Eritrea and Eritrean tribes. Then when people critique Somalilander who are hateful towards Eritreans, then u say my clan when no one mentioned your clan. This thread was about Ethiopians attacking Eritreans and Somalis, and u just turned the sides and attacked us Eritreans.

Again we don't give f*ck what u racist somalilanders say about Eritrea and the Eritrean people. This thread wasn't about you guys, but every time anything about Ethiopia is mentioned you are first to stand up for Ethiopia attack Eritreans.

But when people critique you cry and say my clan, when no one mentioned you clan.

Eritrea is for all eritreans. Even the Tigrinya speakers you mentioned are not only Christian, 10% of them are Jeberti (Muslim).

One of those is admin of Eritreanpost.

You say you are religious ark movement and you somali nationalist but few minutes you turn to biggest qabilist here. That's why we said you are seeming like Ethiopian larpers. How many times did u mentioned Eritrean tribes by now, and did u see me talking about Isaaq people.

That shows who you are you racist pro Ethiopian qabilist SNM supporters

Last edited: