Ethopia and Kenya annex of whole Somalia in wiki leak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't care whatever happens to godamm a as long as Somaliland become fully independent recognized state.
Wrong choice name you are not informant" or anything read well your country will be divided Somaliland and Puntland go to ethopia and south to Kenya. Why you are so damn already ethopia flag in Somaliland ethopian language full of Oromo the school's study ethopia 'history. Wake up be informant

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
Wrong choice name you are not informant" or anything read well your country will be divided Somaliland and Puntland go to ethopia and south to Kenya. Why you are so damn already ethopia flag in Somaliland ethopian language full of Oromo the school's study ethopia 'history. Wake up be informant

he is most likely one of those dispora kids who think somaliland is a "mytical" rich place that is a superpower in its own right...

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Somaliland is arguably the best run entity in Somalia. Then again, there's no industry to speak of, I'd estimate 80% unemployment and I'm being generous, and people would rather cross the Sahara and get kidnapped by a Libyan than stay there.

People really don't understand how stupid it is to think a country of like 2 million can survive in Africa from especially an economic standpoint. The best you can hope for is being a basing rentier state like Djibouti but what's the point of that.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Somaliland is arguably the best run entity in Somalia. Then again, there's no industry to speak of, I'd estimate 80% unemployment and I'm being generous, and people would rather cross the Sahara and get kidnapped by a Libyan than stay there.

People really don't understand how stupid it is to think a country of like 2 million can survive in Africa from especially an economic standpoint. The best you can hope for is being a basing rentier state like Djibouti but what's the point of that.
Somaliland population is 4 million bahalyahow nasakh

somaliland can join join ethiopia for all i care as long as they forget about sool and sanaag.deport all isaaqs from south somalia for they have shown to support terrorism in the south.

M

Moravia

Of course they are not the root cause of Somalia's current political issues. However, they only exacerbate the chaos and poverty.

Look at the faces of those populating the IDP camps. Majority are Madowweyne. They are even too stupid to manage the most fertile region of Somalia and come begging for food.

Fantastic people to have in your country.... NOT.
Bantus only do subsistence farming in the rest of the continent. In South and East Africa most of the productive commercial farms are run by whites. Why do you think Africa is a shithole.
Even if the bantus in Somalia weren't lowly they'd still be no better than the ones that live in Uganda or South Africa.

@Canuck don't waste your breath some people can't see the truth, Somalis these days are willing to snitch on their own for Ethiopia. I'm going to have to learn amharic soon :(

Status
Not open for further replies.