extremist complaining about somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sister in this video he mentioned about habashis occupation of SL and how Somalis are treated second degree compared to habashis in their country. And Somalis girls are raped in hotels by habashis and policeman is watching and can not do anything.
Can you give me the time he said that so I can watch the video?? I saw the whole 16 mins and that don't ring a bell.

you just saw the title of the thread and a guy with a beard and 'imamah and jumped on the 'extremist' bandwagon.
That's exactly what it's.
We have people on this forum that starts shitting themselves as soon as they see a beard and a cimaamad combined.

They start fuming like rabid dogs, t-t-terrorist:drakekidding:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
@ChickenOriental
We don't want that Wahabi ideology in our country! Somali sufism is on the rise now, Saudi Madras back home need to be demolished! My friend works for the Somaliland Intel. I'll send him this video! I hope they lock his ass up

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
That's exactly what it's.
We have people on this forum that starts shitting themselves as soon as they see a beard and a cimaamad combined.

They start fuming like rabid dogs, t-t-terrorist:drakekidding:
what??? you terrorist sympathizer!

:lolbron:

@ChickenOriental
We don't want that Wahabi ideology in our country! Somali sufism is on the rise now, Saudi Madras back home need to be demolished! My friend works for the Somaliland Intel. I'll send him this video! I hope they lock his ass up
Did you watch the video? Wahabi...where?? Secular nationalists could have said exactly what he said - are you trolling, walaal?

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
I'm a muslim sympathizer and if that makes me a terrorist so be it.:westbrookwtf:

Where in what I wrote did you deduce that conclusion from:obamatell:

I swear the Western media got you folks shooked as hell.:pachah1:
:whoa:

sheekada ilamad fahmin. if you speak your mind around here you're either a terrorist sympathizer or an Arab bootyclabber :wtf:

I see no problem with what he said nothing was extreme or radical about it. It is one 100%, every Somali region is bowing down to gaalos and take orders from them. We support the puppet heads put in place by them.

You guys are crying on about Arabization but turn the cheek to preferation of westernization and adoption of Gaalnimo. Since when does Soomaalinimo become Gaalnimo iyo Western?

Landheer waa ninki illahay uu dhow, Langaab waa ninkii munafiiqka iyo Gaalka ah. Couldn't have said it better , maybe we need redifined those terms to mean just that.

We should never place an Ajanabi Gaal above our own bretherens. No more acting like lions infront of your own people and becoming cowardice weak chicken heads infront of others.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Did you watch the video? Wahabi...where?? Secular nationalists could have said exactly what he said - are you trolling, walaal?

:faysalwtf:

Don't accuse of me of trolling on a serious matter! This is what Wahabi idealogy breeds, I did watch the video! This guy would strap himself up if he had the chance who knows he might be plotting something! Why doesn't he address thr terrorists who are killing innocent civilians in the south who are the reason why foreign troops are in our country? Hypocrites.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
For those of you who can't be asked to watch the full vid, it can be summarised as follows: "Somalis stop idolising Kuffar/Cadaan people like they are superior to you - they can't even wash themselves properly after using the toilet." I don't disagree with him and don't see how anything he said was "extreme". I heard plenty of peeps who aren't even religious getting annoyed about this kinda behaviour.

He's using a computer built by people who don't wash themselves, so who's really the joke kkkkkkkkk

:faysalwtf:

Don't accuse of me of trolling on a serious matter! This is what Wahabi idealogy breeds, I did watch the video! This guy would strap himself up if he had the chance who knows he might be plotting something! Why doesn't he address thr terrorists who are killing innocent civilians in the south who are the reason why foreign troops are in our country? Hypocrites.
There is too many could's, would's, who knows' in what you wrote there to make a legitimate argument point.
It's pure speculations based merely on how this guy is dressed.
I could reverse those words and use it to his defence.

The guy could've a negative opinion on the terrorists down South.
They guy would've made this clear if he was dealing with the country as a whole which he didn't, he made that very clear in the video.
Will he in the future strap a bomb to himself?
who knows, they keyword being, who the hell knows?

What is this? Minority Report?

All of a sudden people have become precogs in this joint.:ftw9nwa:
It must be the beard and cimaamad effect.

waraabe

Your superior
This man is a terrorist

He criticizing a security guard guarding organizations and calling them dogs wtf. He needs to be reported. He looks like a terrorist too. Probably is a former inmate who took wahabism when he left british prisons

This man is a terrorist

He criticizing a security guard guarding organizations and calling them dogs wtf. He needs to be reported. He looks like a terrorist too. Probably is a former inmate who took wahabism when he left british prisons

Waraabe, you need to work at FOX news.

He is complaining about visits from foreign goverments and not referring to them as "gaals", does this dumbass think closing ourselves from the world and cursing the "kufars" in a masjid is the way to run a country in the modern world. Secondly his repetition of a supposed "war against islam" and the need to fight "kufars" are the rhetoric of ISIS and other terror groups so it's not hard to see why people assume he is one.

@ChickenOriental is a terror sympathizer defending terror values.

Status
Not open for further replies.