Faaraxoow! Marry back home

This is what a corn fried brain does. You see one woman doing something and because some men watch filth these days they think all women are promiscuous ****.

Now despite the fact that Somalis have the lowest rates of IR and most Somalis wait until marriage to do anything, in the mind of useless and pathetic coomers all Western raised Somali girls are nothing but *****. That is due to their filthy minds. In fact some men take it far and now say ALL Somali women are this or that and they’ll even include the ones back home. Really and truly, no woman is safe.

Men these days even a lot of Muslims admit they’re addicted to corn and this is the end result. Hatred of women, delusions and believing everyone including their own Western raised sisters are on dirt.

Look at South Korea and Somali men online are heading to a nasty direction if they continue this. The constant sexualization of all Somali woman and projecting that all are this or that is down right insidious. Soon we’ll get to a point in which no sane woman wants you lot.
No way you compared us to South Korean men

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
I cant marry a woman back home cause wtf are we gonna talk about? We have such different lived experiences it would get stale by day 2

Tekniiko loves to peddle gender wars, and probably spearheading groups like DorkNN, because his mind is cornfried, and he failed to make something out of his miserable life. Go look at his search history, all he does is gossip, and lie about Somali women.

I know so much more about this bitter loser.
He said he has 2 wives so why is he spreading misinformation on forums looks like he has too much time on his hands

I guarantee you no somali man in the west wants his first wife to be a woman that lives in Africa

Your family set you up with a xalimo from baadiiyo and you've never had a real relationship where you live :mjlol: there are thousands of you man out there. I know several personally :heh: they all seem miserable
How would you know they are miserable

Exactly :lol: Why would any disapora marry FOBs, it's not even rude there isnt anything in common,
The opposite is true as well that same woman back home has nothing in common with a guy from the diaspora,if Somalia was developed or had relative peace and stability lots of men from the diasporas would struggle to get married

It seems, the first video you linked to got deleted, so it must have been bad, just looking at his video thumbnails, he has various hats on, even indoors:

fGUwtDj.png

The list of fearless alpha men, at the frontiers of masculinity, who "dont care what others think" continues to grow.

7Bc38Tr.png

The opposite is true as well that same woman back home has nothing in common with a guy from the diaspora,if Somalia was developed or had relative peace and stability lots of men from the diasporas would struggle to get married
Yep, it pretty much happens because Somalis indulge in passport bro culture, and when it fails, they get mad

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Theres no way you think that is fine lol
puntite for example have 23k in just 7 years.

Using the site regularly for that long having around 20k is fine. Tek has been here for 10 years thats more than fine

puntite for example have 23k in just 7 years.

Using the site regularly for that long having around 20k is fine. Tek has been here for 10 years thats more than fine
20k in ten years is 5 posts a day, roughly. I can't even imgaine my self having 4k
That being said, you do you

I guarantee you no somali man in the west wants his first wife to be a woman that lives in Africa

Your family set you up with a xalimo from baadiiyo and you've never had a real relationship where you live :mjlol: there are thousands of you man out there. I know several personally :heh: they all seem miserable
I read one of these guys calaacals on somnet.

Link: https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=370414&sid=0e181bdd8f6ffc993d22ec4791ef68f5

Edit: this site won’t let me link to there lol