Fahad Yasin and Farmaajo political break up.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
Badbaadiye Roble is a great representation of a Hawiye PM unlike Kheyre who was thrown out in 7 mins. What an embarrassment he was
Rooble was there for a shorter time but go on. Rooble almost started a civil war and put the whole country in jeopardy. He is so politically irrelevant, no one even knew who he was before Farmaajo gave him the volunteer position.

I love how this thread turned from Farmaajo/Fahad to Kheyre. It shows how scared and terrified certain people are of Kheyre :russ:

Rooble kulaha :dead:

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
I love how this thread turned from Farmaajo/Fahad to Kheyre. It shows how scared and terrified certain people are of Kheyre :russ:

Rooble kulaha :dead:
The guy who was nicknamed Baahane for his corruption was beyond description:drakelaugh:You got to be kidding me, I stand a better chance of becoming president than Bahaane

Jungle

VIP
Rooble was there for a shorter time but go on. Rooble almost started a civil war and put the whole country in jeopardy. He is so politically irrelevant, no one even knew who he was before Farmaajo gave him the volunteer position.
Have some shame sxb you twerk for darood on here and only they called him baahane, we call him badbaadiye. I think you're one of those hawiye nn sheegatos. many have come and gone

Its funny you say he wasn't known lol who knew Kheyre? He got the the job because cheese wife. Roble walked out of Villa Somalia with his head held high after farmaajo vacated.

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
Major L for HSM if this is true :dead:
Somali Civil Aviation Denied this Bulshit already Farmajo is trying so hard to cover up That Fahad left him lol.

20240901_235023.jpg

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
All that to satisfy Hawiye people, Farmaajo was something else. SSpot was extremely toxic during the nabar and naxdin days. They were total freaks and they lost so big. Haha.

Farmaajo most likely isn’t coming back, his chief of staff ditched him. Would rather fahad be president, Farmajo is a soft kindhearted politician who isn’t suited to Somalia.

Have some shame sxb you twerk for darood on here and only they called him baahane, we call him badbaadiye. I think you're one of those hawiye nn sheegatos. many have come and gone

Its funny you say he wasn't known lol who knew Kheyre? He got the the job because cheese wife. Roble walked out of Villa Somalia with his head held high after farmaajo vacated.
The real badbaadiye was badbaado qaran. Rooble's hand was forced, he wanted a longer tenure and was ok with an extension. Though i wont deny he was in HSMs party for a long time, he's a softie who cried claiming he gets threats 🤣 kheyre a confident millionaire who wanted elections on time and used his absence to go for the kursi himself cannot be profiled like rooble who wanted a coalition of DJ with NN. Kheyre is an independent politician who is working with Sharif to keep HSM on his toes

Fahad was out of spotlight for a while. I don't think he wields any influence anymore, didn't he retire in Turkey?

I'm guessing Fahad is calculating the possibility of an armed struggle against HSM leading to the election. Supporting a Hawiye opposition leader who is heavily armed like Sh. Shariif will most likely be his next move.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
I'm guessing Fahad is calculating the possibility of an armed struggle against HSM leading to the election. Supporting a Hawiye opposition leader who is heavily armed like Sh. Shariif will most likely be his next move.
Ah yes just what we need another hawiye Civil war.

Trending