Fahad Yasin and Farmaajo political break up.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Apparently Farmaajo has established direct ties with Qatar, no longer needed Fahad as a conduit. He has discarded him at the advice of Beesha MX

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
Apparently Farmaajo has established direct ties with Qatar, no longer needed Fahad as a conduit. He has discarded him at the advice of Beesha MX

If this is true Fahad was used and discarded, we will have to see what plays out next ileen Qatar + Faarmajo direct ties means Fahad is useless.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
If this is true Fahad was used and discarded, we will have to see what plays out next ileen Qatar + Faarmajo direct ties means Fahad is useless.
Farmaajo is playing chess while his enemies are playing checkers. No wonder he was in Doha..

Serious Laurence Fishburne GIF by Bounce

Underestimated him for sure. With no middleman, it’s fair to say he’s a heavyweight in the current arena.

Jungle

VIP

Qatar cut ties with him first and foremost because he was in charge of the distributing the elections funds which he squandered. I actually spoke on fahads failure and mujaahid guudlaawe in your thread of qq donating 10k to you ilkàyar so I agree with qataris :heh: at the advice of ilkàyar kulaha that is the second part of Abdiaziiz Golfyare post.

Good luck to Fahad Yasin.

Fahad and Farmaajo worked well together. I wonder what Fahad has planned for the future.

Last edited:
Farmaajo is playing chess while his enemies are playing checkers. No wonder he was in Doha..

Serious Laurence Fishburne GIF by Bounce
Fahad is deadweight anyways. He has made too many enemies. He can't travel to Nairobi or Xamar so what use does he have as Farmaajo's campaign manager if he can't go to either of those two cities.

Trending