Fahad Yassin interview

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Dhawaan la soco Khaliifka Qaranka Fahad Yaasin interview to be released soon

TekNiKo

VIP
The full version, It will be released on the 9th of June. The same day as HSM Inaguration :rejoice:

Tekniko what can Fahad Yassin do for you when he himself fled the country to save his own life?

Calcaaaling like a crazy langaab is priceless.

:ohlord:

Even you’ll lose interest eventually surely
Why are MBB social media influencers complaining about Farmajo when he is no longe the President anymore? Well it’s quite simple, no one is talking about HSM, and if that video comes out on the 9th, no one will be talking about his inauguration either instead the public will be more focused on what Fahad has to say. He’s your President not the peoples President, no one cares for that clown, hopefully his family can come out in support, that’s the best he can do. If I wanted my qabil to bootyclap for me I would simply go be a President in one of my states:mjlaugh:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Why are MMB social media influencers complaining about Farmajo when he is no longe the President anymore? Well it’s quite simple, no one is talking about HSM, and if that video comes out on the 9th, no one will be talking about his inauguration either instead the public will be more focused on what Fahad has to say. He’s your President not the peoples President, no one cares for that clown, hopefully his family can come out in support, that’s the best he can do. If I wanted my qabil to bootyclap for me I would simply go be a President in one of my states:mjlaugh:

The truth is HSM is an unproblematic President. Very Biden like. He isn’t going to create interesting headlines. He’ll probably announce a Shabaab operation and start some 1M1V process over the next few years. He won’t using the army to settle political scores against JL or h the mucaarad.

Your guy Farmaajo is Trump. He has even more haters than supporters who’ll obsessively talk about him and his post career.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The truth is HSM is an unproblematic President. Very Biden like. He isn’t going to create interesting headlines. He’ll probably announce a Shabaab operation and start some 1M1V process over the next few years. He won’t using the army to settle political scores against JL or h the mucaarad.

Your guy Farmaajo is Trump. He has even more haters than supporters who’ll obsessively talk about him and his post career.

Not a good comparison to be fair.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Not a good comparison to be fair.
Most midterm Presidents struggle in America. But my point still stands. Trump continuously brings in ratings for CNN/MSNBC/NBC/ABC etc due to outrage and Liberal hatred for the stuff he does. They’re still talking about the insurrection (Jan 6th) today.

Trump supporters on the other hand are donating to him and are ready to vote for him in the primaries. He’ll continue the grift as long as he fools his supporters.

It’s similar with Farmaajo, the opposition media who’ve been attacking for the last 4 years are going to talk about Ikran Tahlil, Fahad Yasin, his money laundering disguised as donations for his house etc. Everytime they talk about Farmaajo their views are much increased than talking about HSM’s policies or what he’s going to do (boring).

Biden despite his low approvals will still beat Trump in the next election. The anti-Trump block is too large and even if they don’t like Biden (just like in 2020) will vote to stop trump.

Fahad boy Fahad

9066E519-26A9-4F5A-B803-749075968359.jpeg

TekNiKo

VIP
Fahad Yasin exposed Axmed Madoobe during 2019 elections he said Madoobe literally sent Kenyan officials to beg Farmaajo and Fahad.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
The reason i kept using the word "ciil" alot when it comes to fahad and farmaajo is clear in this interview-They cant contain their emotions,major reason why they both kept away from press while in office-psychology and behavioral study would confirm they both are "laga roone" who cant deal with men straight up-Cowards to the core who will be found out if they make themselfs too availabe to the public-They never had a chance against madoobe and rooble-two calm and collected men-Fahad looks bad and seems to he stress eating him to obesity-Sad.

TekNiKo

VIP
Fahad Yaasin says Mahad Salad is not fit for the job and HSM is clueless

Trending