Fahad Yassin interview

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Qaliifka Qaranka warns former NISA agents that any secret classified info given to Mahad Salaad will be exposing the secrets to those whom we have been protecting from all along.

I am eagerly awaiting your full interview.

That laangab nigga Fahad is fat as f*ck πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ayoo someone needs to roll him down the stairs he’s having a hard time standing up from the chair.

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP

Our Ogaden friends even say tomorrows release will overshadow HSM inaugaration

Tekniko Fahad Yassien is Langaab just like you. We sacked him, took away his MP seat and chased him out of the country. Mahad Salaad is now new FISA boss and will investigate Farmajoo and Fahad Yassien.

World

VIP
Rooble the tuug needs to be arrested and questioned for his role in ikram’s death and for politicising it when he knew all along who killed her.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Now that he spoke he lost that mysterious veil he concocted-You can tell it was all bull$&-There was no substance,we just asumed becouse he was quiet that he was some competent mastermind-Nope!,just a fat guy with pent up laangaab ciil looking for a come up-He found a guy who was a dimwit beta male-Used him and fed him bad idea after bad idea till the roof collapsed on them-Looking back you can see they were both in way over their heads.

he should be brought back to Somalia in chains, he is hiding, Hassan sheikh should send NISA to arrest him and make him face justice

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I had no idea he hated Ahmed Madoobe as much as I did, but Khaliifka is going to far, Ahmed Madoobe is a notorious dictator, mass murderer and foreign agent everyone knows that.

Trending

Latest posts