Fahad Yassin interview

I don't mean to disrespect, but can please someone explain why is he so hyped? What's about him? I am asking this from a place of genuine curiosity!
henis showing off a lot. Waa lanan gaab and has to show off and come across as a big man

when you see someone boast with words or body language even there is very little substance

he was defeated by Ogaden and Madoobe and Jubbaland. He messe with landeer

he could not become an Mp. Was ousted and is now a wanted fugitive

what is there to do except to pay bribe to this media studio I bet he bribed them and then show off

this is basically a marketing ploy for him. He hired these guys to come across as the tough strong dude

he is very amateurish like his reer abti zero susbatance just like his abti farmajo

what a waste of an opportunity

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Fahad is a good brother, he did his best to serve his nation and I wish the new head of NISA to be equally as successful. :)

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
HAG obsessed with Fahad even after his loss of power! The boogeyman scares them at night :hemad:

TekNiKo

VIP
Part 2

“Axmed Madoobe waa kansarka Somalia ixtiraamk dawlada siin laha buu Kinnya siya”:qri8gs7:

“faragelin ajnabi wan ka saaray hayada NISA”

what a legend Somalia will remember you as a heroe.

Part 2

“Axmed Madoobe waa kansarka Somalia ixtiraamk dawlada siin laha buu Kinnya siya”:qri8gs7:

Langaab laga guuleyste Iga dheh!

Fahad Yasin supported by Qatar, Eritrea & Ethiopian commandos couldn’t defeat Al Sayid Ahmed Mohamed islam the king of Jubaland.

9B934CE5-3993-493F-9599-C091A13DA3DA.jpeg

TekNiKo

VIP
Langaab laga guuleyste Iga dheh!

Fahad Yasin supported by Qatar, Eritrea & Ethiopian commandos couldn’t defeat Al Sayid Ahmed Mohamed islam the king of Jubaland.

View attachment 226006
He left with honour and dignity, preserving our name and serving his country well. Madoobe will be looked back in history as a Kenyan stooge while Fahad will be remembered as a hero. Taariqda wey qormaysa.

He left with honour and dignity, preserving our name and serving his country well. Madoobe will be looked back in history as a Kenyan stooge while Fahad will be remembered as a hero. Taariqda wey qormaysa.

Fahad Yasin is a Qatari slave & terrorist who propelled Alshabab to take control of Nisa. He has also aided Ethiopian foreigners in capturing Baydhabo city & continue their occupation of Gedo region. Fahad Yasin last result is to cry in an interview. waa saqiir siyaasadeed. Somali National intelligence should hunt down and bury this fugitive who’s currently hiding in Turkey.

Based

VIP
I think there should be a national intelligence agency that is allowed to operate all across Somalia. Federal shouldn’t be allowed in a country like Somalia. It shouldn’t be changed

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Part 2

I liked this part the latter half of it, he spoke the truth Blackie the chameleon has been fighting successive Somalia governments with the help of foreigners be they terrorist or kikuyu.

he didn't leave. he ran away like a fulay after being defeated. he should have stayed in xamar and talked like this if he was geesi.

TekNiKo

VIP
I liked this part the latter half of it, he spoke the truth Blackie the chameleon has been fighting successive Somalia governments with the help of foreigners be they terrorist or kikuyu.
Absolutely, Madoobe is a foreign plant to be a thorn on every government since Sheikh Shariif

Trending