Family and relatives beat up a Geeljire after he was caught courting an Emarati Girl

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Inside the shopping mall and infornt of the police, ruthless Walaahi, I wish we could do this when west african decedents come for our women.
:mjkkk::mjcry::silanyolaugh:

Last edited:
Ana carab bani hashim
EE1117B7-5F8C-4498-9851-F7350DA01681.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Arabs are so pathetic when it comes to fights. uuuffff the one who slam down the skinny was an adoon arab. what does he think he is? Arab? lol

Is this proven to be true?

O you who have believed, if there comes to you a disobedient one with information, with news, investigate, verify the news, so that you do not harm people unknowingly, and become, over what you have done, regretful.

Quran 49:6

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
F in the chat for the ''ana carab'' nigga. The probably called him an abeed too :mjcry:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Arabs are the worst when it comes to outsiders dating their girls. I once dated a Syrian girl and all her brothers used to hate me. I'm glad I was in the USA because I'm sure they wouldve beheaded me if they caught me doing that in their middle east lol

Good for them, unless they want bunch of madow Somalis taking their girls and parading them all over YouTube and Twitter.

Most Muslim countries don’t like to see some ajnabi fetishising over their daughters and sisters.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Wtf why are they beating him with a belt what did he do

Trending