Family and relatives beat up a Geeljire after he was caught courting an Emarati Girl

don't fall for a fake video guys ,
I guarantee you there is not a single somali in that video....its just regular fight between ayrabs . ,
probably some deranged faraax stole the original video and changed the title.

here is the original video,

why do geeljire like to claim any L they come across regardless if it was their's or not , war ya illahay yaqaan,

it seem like some of you enjoy seeing your people humiliated .

Last edited:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
I think the title is fake the Khaleeji women don’t seem to like black men anyways they would prefer Turkish/White men instead if they’re going the non Arab route. They’re colourist af.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
don't fall for a fake video guys ,
I guarantee you there is not a single somali in that video....its just regular fight between ayrabs . ,
probably some deranged faraax stole the original video and changed the title.

here is the original video, it wouldn't load so I took a screenshot

View attachment 164566

why do geeljire like to claim any L they come across regardless if it was their's or not , war ya illahay yaqaan,

it seem like some of you enjoy seeing your people humiliated .

Damn, NACALAA, we seriously have some sick Somalis who enjoy getting humilited, inkaar idinku dhacday.
:mjkkk:

Viscount

I got real connections
Arabs are the worst when it comes to outsiders dating their girls. I once dated a Syrian girl and all her brothers used to hate me. I'm glad I was in the USA because I'm sure they wouldve beheaded me if they caught me doing that in their middle east lol
did you smash though?