Family and relatives beat up a Geeljire after he was caught courting an Emarati Girl

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
They emasculated them so badly lmaooo
I will not be emasculated by a fafalel eater with a belt that looks like this
9de08aa54a5eae213c5c91acb52ecce2.jpg

If that happened to me I would consider moving to the sahara

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
I admire their gheera

Wish we were a bit more like them

Good thing they’re protective of their family, but gheerah ain’t shit. No matter how hard you beat the man, the sister or daughter will still be a no matter what & she’ll be a sneaky next time. Period.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think the title is faked. It looks like, all are khaleejis. Fights are a hobby for a lot Arab

Youth, It could be anything, it does not have to be about courting a girl.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
The brother got bullied because he's not a fighter, how can you get body slammed by a khanis khaliji? Just look at the way he flinched, nacala. We should revoke his Somali card.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
like I said before, I avoid arabs like the plague. Arabs are crazy, they have no respect for the weak and understand only force.

Xaruun

VIP
Good thing they’re protective of their family, but gheerah ain’t shit. No matter how hard you beat the man, the sister or daughter will still be a no matter what & she’ll be a sneaky next time. Period.
I agree, but they’ll probably beat the shit out of her later.
Good

They have their traditions which includes arranged marriage. They would beat any man that "dates" their female family members.

Somalis should have the same level of protection against men who try to shamelessly "date" their female family member without the family's knowledge.
That doesn’t work, hence why Arab women hoe around anyway despite their overprotective family members. The girl needs to be punished first.

Arabs are the worst when it comes to outsiders dating their girls. I once dated a Syrian girl and all her brothers used to hate me. I'm glad I was in the USA because I'm sure they wouldve beheaded me if they caught me doing that in their middle east lol
I kind understand them Hating u as non racist view but if it is racist view I dont support it I think the reason they hated u is their sister being with non mahram and dating a men
I would have done same 2
Wouldn't u have done same it 2
If I get the married and have child gender female and men or men tht do tht to my daughter or daughters I will karbash those men or mens
tenor (1).gif

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
The bootyclapping is strong with this thread 20 niggas jump a dude cause he was talking to girl what is that not wrong

That's why you first start the beating with the woman and after that the man she was involved with. This is the true meaning of gheerah, the beatings must be equal and logical.

Of course if there was true piety in society this kind of thing wouldn't happen, but unfortunately, it is quite common and that's why the ruling even exists.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
NICE TRY ASSHOLE THIS IS A OLD VIDEO FROM WORLDSTAR AND ITS ALL ARABS

NO SOMALI IN THE VIDEO

Trending