Famous TikToker Receives Racist Comment from Fellow Lander for Marrying Out

Icl this is very embarassing. Somali brothers need to understand that gatekeeping Somali women will only continue to embarrass us even more in the public sphere.

Xalimos are much more smarter then us in this regard. If they see a Somali man marry out they say "wadada Ku qulqul" and wish them the best while minding their business.

They understand that it doesn't concern them if a Somali man married out and trying to convince him to stay is pointless as well as embarassing. We as Somali men need to adopt that mindset.

You are clueless, somali men with money aint going for these types of chicks.

You are a gaal and due to living in the west, you have seen some rich gaals wife up models like her.

Somali men will never do this. Of course rich guys will go for beautiful women, but they will be modest. Thats a must.

You will be rightfully clowned upon if your woman is walking around like her (being unmodest).
We were talking in general. Even a modest beautiful girl will struggle to find a young rich man since we don’t have a lot of rich men. People confuse very stable and comfortable as ‘rich’. A man that makes 6 figures whilst a catch isn’t rich. Yes we do have a few young men MashaAllah who are successful and comfortable but I’m talking about the 5 million and above mark and it is overwhelming the odeys who have that kinda money. Even the sons of these rich men aren’t even rich since they’re sharing their inheritance with 10 other siblings.

Also, as for Somali men all wanting modest wives, majority do but you’d be surprised.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Can anyone who has downvoted me give me a logical reason why you have an issue with what I wrote and can actually prove me wrong? I've told no lies that Bilal R.A a half horner was technically Arab was seen as 'Black'. My post was a reminder that Somalis being seen as black wasn't/isn't a 'Western' concept. Even in the East you are seen as black.

Obviously as a Somali you're free to construct your own identity away from blackness, we should not necessarily define ourselves by other people's concept of what we are, but I'm merely pointing out that being anti-black when the whole world literally sees you as black is indeed a delusion.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Can anyone who has downvoted me give me a logical reason why you have an issue with what I wrote and can actually prove me wrong? I've told no lies that Bilal R.A a half horner was technically Arab was seen as 'Black'. My post was a reminder that Somalis being seen as black wasn't/isn't a 'Western' concept. Even in the East you are seen as black.

Obviously as a Somali you're free to construct your own identity away from blackness, we should not necessarily define ourselves by other people's concept of what we are, but I'm merely pointing out that being anti-black when the whole world literally sees you as black is indeed a delusion.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
That’s a gross thing to say. You’re very weird and jealous.
It's literally the reality these man fly out models into dubai for one reason only. Thinking models are doing anything else but throw it back in Khaleej is delusional

reer

VIP
We were talking in general. Even a modest beautiful girl will struggle to find a young rich man since we don’t have a lot of rich men. People confuse very stable and comfortable as ‘rich’. A man that makes 6 figures whilst a catch isn’t rich. Yes we do have a few young men MashaAllah who are successful and comfortable but I’m talking about the 5 million and above mark and it is overwhelming the odeys who have that kinda money. Even the sons of these rich men aren’t even rich since they’re sharing their inheritance with 10 other siblings.

Also, as for Somali men all wanting modest wives, majority do but you’d be surprised.
we somalis arent as materialistic as other ethnicities. also we are individualistic. other ethnicities hand down their professions unlike us.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Its not the olds heads, its the younger ones too.

I brought up you being a gaal because that obviously influenced your statement.

You forgot somalis are conservative group even here in the west. We have not assimilated (yet). That means guys prefer virgin women who are modest. Old and young.

We came to the west as refugees and slowly have started to move up. All the succesfull guys I know have modest wifes. That will be always the case.

Those successfull guys also don’t flaunt their money. That aint our culture. Its looked down upon, especially by men.

Younger middle/upper class Somali men usually prefer to be with conservative modest women since by default most Somali men are religious men. That's to be expected.

Me and @Angelina are specifically talking about the young multi millionaires. We simply don't have that many.

Cultured non hijabis still have Somali men wanting to date them. The only ones that Somali men tend to avoid are the ones that give divestor vibes. Acting like these chicks wouldn't be pursued by young rich Somali men is stupid.

Every ethnic group has multiple model tier women that exclusively date rich men. Most of these chicks prefer to date their own kind but sometimes have to resort to dating out if they can't a rich man from their ethnic group.

Sa_Male

Younger middle/upper class Somali men usually prefer to be with conservative modest women since by default most Somali men are religious men. That's to be expected.

Me and @Angelina are specifically talking about the young multi millionaires. We simply don't have that many.

Cultured non hijabis still have Somali men wanting to date them. The only ones that Somali men tend to avoid are the ones that give divestor vibes. Acting like these chicks wouldn't be pursued by young rich Somali men is stupid.

Every ethnic group has multiple model tier women that exclusively date rich men. Most of these chicks prefer to date their own kind but sometimes have to resort to dating out if they can't a rich man from their ethnic group.
Wdym young rich somali niggas would chase after "cultured non-hijabis".
Even the ones who aren't that religious, would still rather pull a hijabi than a non hijabi imo.

And most somali niggas are pretty conservative, and I'd say basically all that manage to get rich and therefore dont identify as madow wannabe thugs.

Among all men in general, less than 0.5% have the wealth your describing. It's always the much older guys that have assets.

And no 30 plus "rich" guy is spending too much on a women. I mean on things like designer handbags. That number is very low, it ain't a Somali thing. Probably a vacation tho.

Cognitive dissonance.

We even have some successful upper middle class men marrying no hijab wearing gaal women who worship Jesus and some of the men here are trying to convince you that they won’t marry a pretty non Hijabi Somali?

At this point, there is virtually no consistency with their argument.

*FYI: Most Somalis are indeed conservative but to say that none would marry a non Hijabi when a lot of non Hijabi Somali girls still marry within the community and I even have friends married to tech guys despite being non Hijabis is silly.

Sa_Male

Among all men in general, less than 0.5% have the wealth your describing. It's always the much older guys that have assets.

And no 30 plus "rich" guy is spending too much on a women. I mean on things like designer handbags. That number is very low, it ain't a Somali thing. Probably a vacation tho.
Only 10% of ppl WORLDWIDE make 100k usd per year. Factor in the stats for being under 35, and somali. And you realize that making 6 figures is as rare as rare can be for a young somali male.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Wdym young rich somali niggas would chase after "cultured non-hijabis".
Even the ones who aren't that religious, would still rather pull a hijabi than a non hijabi imo.

And most somali niggas are pretty conservative, and I'd say basically all that manage to get rich and therefore dont identify as madow wannabe thugs.

Cultured non hijabis still have no trouble pulling Somali niggas. In fact most usually settle down with a Somali nigga that operates the same way they do.

If more of these types of guys became rich than I'm fully expecting them to stick with those same naag.

"Conservative, and I'd say basically all that manage to get rich and therefore dont identify as madow wannabe thugs."

conservative malis aren't the only ones making money though. Also the madow thugs aren't the only "liberal" Malis we got. Most of the gaal niggas I know are white washed engineers and code monkeys. These guys are liberal and are either with liberal xalimos or liberal ajnabis.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP

These girls think that a model is gonna be a wife for some Muslim wealthy man. Maybe Gaalo men like to wife models. But in Muslim countries they're a vacation ting for these rich niggas

Sa_Male

Cultured non hijabis still have no trouble pulling Somali niggas. In fact most usually settle down with a Somali nigga that operates the same way they do.

If more of these types of guys became rich than I'm fully expecting them to stick with those same naag.

"Conservative, and I'd say basically all that manage to get rich and therefore dont identify as madow wannabe thugs."

conservative malis aren't the only ones making money though. Also the madow thugs aren't the only "liberal" Malis we got. Most of the gaal niggas I know are white washed engineers and code monkeys. These guys are liberal and are either with liberal xalimos or liberal ajnabis.
Your right in that this is something that's growing, but the majority of somali niggas making lacag seem to still be Islamic leaning and most halimos by far seem to still be in hijab.

I think when you say these types of halimo can pull somali men, they attract a minority of somali men that don't really care about how their family view them(most somali familys are very much still religious btw)
(Assuming that these liberal men want to marry their partner because they prob still have no intention of marrying a liberal despite being one).

These girls think that a model is gonna be a wife for some Muslim wealthy man. Maybe Gaalo men like to wife models. But in Muslim countries they're a vacation ting for these rich niggas

Also, upper class westernized Somali men marry gaal women? So what now? Do you think they’ll turn down a pretty Muslim non hijabi?

Last edited: