Farah with STD's tricks Xalimo, she's now devestated and risks cancer in the future

Yaraye

VIP
She needs to seek treatment ASAP and get rid of the man. Best way to avoid is to STD test before marriage.Twice and make sure there is 6 months in between the two tests. I don't have any other advise. No matter how much a person does their due diligence and testing, it your potential suitor is dead set on deceiving you, there isn't anything you can do about it. The best thing we can do is run a background check/ digging into them, deep conversations with potential suitors (Deen, morals, values, education, future plans, family situation...etc), clinical testing (not just sexual health but overall health), and most of all dua to allah for the best outcome.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What advice would you give this sister? How can situations like this be avoided in the future?

She is lucky she got HPV and not HIV.

Poor couple. They should seek therapy together. And she should stop being hollier than thau.

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
She needs to seek treatment ASAP and get rid of the man. Best way to avoid is to STD test before marriage.Twice and make sure there is 6 months in between the two tests. I don't have any other advise. No matter how much a person does their due diligence and testing, it your potential suitor is dead set on deceiving you, there isn't anything you can do about it. The best thing we can do is run a background check/ digging into them, deep conversations with potential suitors (Deen, morals, values, education, future plans, family situation...etc), clinical testing (not just sexual health but overall health), and most of all dua to allah for the best outcome.
I can’t stress this enough, before you get married GET a STD check done, with your potential spouse. Know in regards to her current predicament, my advice to her would be to divorce that brother asap, but if she’s willing to work on said relationship. Then I would advise them to seek marriage counselling, as soon as possible otherwise that rage, guilt and resentment both parties are feeling will morph into a vicious cycle of toxicity. Without honesty there is no relationship, keep that in mind people.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Somali Reddit is pushing fake stories to tarnish farax image. The Somali Reddit banned me for using the word J on the madows.

Nin imma be real with you.

Even if young western Somali niggas are perfect there will always be an old head or some dude back home tarnishing our image. We legit can't escape this shit :mjcry:

Modern women don’t find these types irresistible.
Well women date and marry them more than any other group of men, that’s where we get all the lifetime stories from.

Some of which you yourself have shared with us on many occasions.
Those men have higher body counts because they’re willing to sleep with lower quality partners.
Not only do they sleep with just about anybody, they also pay prozzies for seggs.

This is where redpill goes wrong. Goes against data.

The red pill promotes “spinning plates”, meaning dating multiple women at a time.
Not hook ups or paying for hookas.

what’s with you and hiv :draketf:
1717726789272.png

Well women date and marry them more than any other group of men, that’s where we get all the lifetime stories from.
Yes, my point is these men aren’t picky. That’s why they date more women.

Same with lower quality women. They date more because they’re not picky.

The men and women people want are selective Kane.

Hence it doesn’t make sense for you to say they’re seen as irresistible.

It’s because those types will get with crack head women, unhygienic women, women with all sorts of issues. The type of women even average men would want to avoid.

You’re conflating a lot of things and that’s the issue with redpill right there.

Some of which you yourself have shared with us on many occasions.
Those lifetime stories are different. They are men who come across as having their shit together. Some even have a good rep in the community but are actually Narcs. Many men and women can mask their behavior. You have abusive Imaams. You have even a case of an Islamic speaker with an amazing reputation caught on adultery site.

People are smart enough to hide their true selves which is why Islamically fathers and brothers have to do proper background checks.

Kane, the fact that those types of men have to hide their real personalities show they’re not irresistible to women. Once they reveal their true colors, they have the highest divorce rates.

These men have to act like
The type of women want and then the mask falls off.

Not only do they sleep with just about anybody, they also pay prozzies for seggs.

The red pill promotes “spinning plates”, meaning dating multiple women at a time.
Not hook ups or paying for hookas.
No, my point is that redpill explanations aren’t sophisticated and lack data backing.

Yes, my point is these men aren’t picky. That’s why they date more women.

So most of the women that you speak up for and defend are “low quality women”.

Same with lower quality women. They date more because they’re not picky.

The men and women people want are selective Kane.
What women say they want or think they want in a partner, is usually the complete opposite of who they end up with. Call it political correctness!

Hence it doesn’t make sense for you to say they’re seen as irresistible.

It’s because those types will get with crack head women, unhygienic women, women with all sorts of issues. The type of women even average men would want to avoid.
How do modern women of value end up with low value men like this, if their choice is not a true reflection of their true self.

You’re conflating a lot of things and that’s the issue with redpill right there.

Those lifetime stories are different. They are men who come across as having their shit together. Some even have a good rep in the community but are actually Narcs. Many men and women can mask their behavior. You have abusive Imaams. You have even a case of an Islamic speaker with an amazing reputation caught on adultery site.

People are smart enough to hide their true selves which is why Islamically fathers and brothers have to do proper background checks.

Kane, the fact that those types of men have to hide their real personalities show they’re not irresistible to women. Once they reveal their true colors, they have the highest divorce rates.

These men have to act like
The type of women want and then the mask falls off.

These are the same archetype of men they might be on different tiers, but their sexual behavior are identical.

As a man I think I know a lot more than you when it comes to men, since I have been one my whole life.

No, my point is that redpill explanations aren’t sophisticated and lack data backing.

The truth is always simple it’s lies that need to be complex and sophisticated, as someone who worships Academia and who appeals to authority at every turn.
I understand your need for “data” whenever you’re out of your depth.

But this is my area of expertise and I actually put you on game before, which turned alot of men against me. Not that I care because the truth has a price, emotionally driven people can’t stomach.

You modern women know nothing about men Wallahi, you misjudge the honest ones as being rude an inconsiderate and consider the liars and manipulators as kind and caring. Only to be humiliated, abused and discarded, to then blame all men for you silly choices.

Pure emotion very little logic, unlike your grandmother who were the complete opposite of you.

Last edited:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Modern women don’t find these types irresistible.

Those men have higher body counts because they’re willing to sleep with lower quality partners.

This is where redpill goes wrong. Goes against data.
Ive only seen a few men with high body counts who constantly slept with good looking women. All these men were athletes.

Your avg dude that has a high body count has most likely slept with multiple low quality women. Like if her face is a 3 but she has a nice body than that's good enough for sex. Hence why we got a bunch of dudes with ugly baby mamas.