Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
upload_2016-9-3_19-39-5.png

3M2e1qw_700wa_0.gif

upload_2016-9-3_19-39-18.png

1d412Yw_700wa_0.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why did I click it?
PM0NydL_700w_0.jpg

A man's ass creams when he gets fucked though.

You don't know what you're talking about. Its very pleasurable for a gay man to be slammed. He orgasms a white creamy substance
:drakelaugh:Prove it! Men are not biologically programmed to do that. Our sexual functionality is in the penis/balls and etc.. For women it is different. Explain why gays use Vaseline for lubrication? :jcoleno:

:drakelaugh:Prove it! Men are not biologically programmed to do that. Our sexual functionality is in the penis/balls and etc.. For women it is different. Explain why gays use Vaseline for lubrication? :jcoleno:

They use lube to start it off (some straight people even use lube in the beginning) but if you are making out and cuddling, the man will get wet and lube isn't needed.

If its proof you want, search on Google. I don't lie about these things. The male gspot is in the anus which is why gay men enjoy it and will orgasm. Straight women don't enjoy anal sex.

Gay sex is natural.

VixR

Veritas
They use lube to start it off (some straight people even use lube in the beginning) but if you are making out and cuddling, the man will get wet and lube isn't needed.

If its proof you want, search on Google. I don't lie about these things. The male gspot is in the anus which is why gay men enjoy it and will orgasm. Straight women don't enjoy anal sex.

Gay sex is natural.
:dwill:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
But... Bestiality completely removes the human intangible. It's a completely different paradigm. Will never understand the likening of sexual behaviour (however deviant) between two consenting adults to anything that doesn't have that specific connotation in place.

Yeah but it needs to be proved on both fronts. Like if gay can be explained scientifically that's relevant information worth assessing.

And as far as I know paedophilia has heterosexual leanings as well. I mean I don't think there's a disproportionate amount of boy fondlers in contrast with sick niggas that go for little girls.

That's a false equivalency no?

Where in my statement did I say the act of bestiality is the same as homosexuality? Bestiality is a deviant sexual practice that people engage in. There are other deviant sexual practice such as objectium sexuals ( those who engage in sexual acts with objects) , necrophilia, and incest. Homosexuality , bestiality , necrophilia, incest, and objectum sexuals are different sexual practices that society deems as unacceptable.
Why is it that you accepted homosexuality but reject other deviant sexual practices. In other words, what are your criteria for determining what is acceptable or unacceptable sexual practices?

I do agree at the end of the day what two grown individuals do behind closed door is their business. However , this debate is about people views on homosexuality and people have a right to voice their views without being called a homophobe.

Last edited:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Those people supporting homosexuality wouldn't support incest. What happened to love is love no matter who it's with? Hypocrites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts