favorite vs worst somali accent

Status
Not open for further replies.

angrycat

not so sad after all
my favorite is the hargeisa accent because it sounds so posh. my least favorite is the xamar/abgaal because it's just overly elongated it sounds cringey, (no offense to anyone who speaks it though)

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I only heard the Hargeisa one since im from there but my least favourite is the xamar accent they use words I never heard before just recently I found out qaraha is watermelon I have always known it as Xabxab

Apollo

VIP
I don't really have a favourite.

But I dislike the slangy Xamar one. It's sounds so uneducated.
Also, when Somali TV channels don't put subtitles on Maay-Maay speakers. Like wtf.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Some of you pretends that you don't even speak Somali language or seen Somalia. Maybe you born and bread in a refugee camps and came to the west couble years ago. Lol

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I find the reer waqooyi accent pretty funny depending on how heavy the persons accent is, nothing funnier than an angry reer waqooyi. Same with the reer xamar accent, drag out couple words and you've got it. Af maay accent though, as interesting as it is I only understand every fifth word.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Born and bread.
upload_2016-8-4_21-47-9.png

Af may may and rer hamar accent are my favorites. I've heard people here say 'abowe is weird. I kind of feel the same about walalo and huno only because I'm not use to it.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Af may may and rer hamar accent are my favorites. I've heard people here say 'abowe is weird. I kind of feel the same about walalo and huno only because I'm not use to it.

Abaayo ii waran?

VixR

Veritas
Walaal is better, but still feels incestous. Abowe/Abay is straight cringest of all when couples call each other that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts