Fellas/ladies would you register your marriage under gaalo law? or just do nikah?

In islam you dont need to register the marriage because if divorce happens they deal with children/money how they see fit but in islam you deal with it how allah sees fit

All you need to do is the Nikah and get the papers alhamdulilah

And how would you react if the opposite gender asks for this?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
95% of sspoters are not married, teens or iskaabulos/single yet are expert at discussing marriage. Hopefully the other 5% answers your question, good question...

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
In islam you dont need to register the marriage because if divorce happens they deal with children/money how they see fit but in islam you deal with it how allah sees fit

All you need to do is the Nikah and get the papers alhamdulilah

And how would you react if the opposite gender asks for this?
Do you only talk about marriage lol

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
People are tired of three people and their repetitive topics on here, jacayl iyo guur bay ku waasheen, we need an intervention

@Manafesto
@Sumaaya
@so_wavey

Ilaahay ha uu gargaaro sedexdan qof
:stressed:

I got tired of it, all these relationship talk, but i am only taking a break, give these are other kids time and space to breath in, we don' want to come off as insecure folks,we all can't be whining about Halimos 24/7.:meleshame:

I got tired of it, all these relationship talk, but i am only taking a break, give these are other kids time and space to breath in, we don't know want to come off as insecure folks,we all can't be whining about Halimos 24/7.:meleshame:

I hardly talk about marriage, I talk about jacayl lol. Jacaylku is a beautiful thing and I want to share it with the world
:lawd:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Thread 7006782 on Marriage

:farmajoyaab:

Bloody hell

war yaa ilaahay yaqaan

EqR5klWVgAEJpo2.jpeg

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Don't register under law unless u want to her divorce rape you and leave u suicidal like the cadaan guys. lets learn form their mistakes. :dabcasar::dabcasar:

Jungle

VIP
Ive seen a few man that went to the council and signed their papers but it didnt work out for them. 1 didnt even sign the birth certificates and they still got on him but these are youngish abdis. Lets be honest alot of somalis on paper are bastards.

Ive seen a few man that went to the council and signed their papers but it didnt work out for them. 1 didnt even sign the birth certificates and they still got on him but these are youngish abdis. Lets be honest alot of somalis on paper are bastards.

So he refused to pay for is own child?