Femicide in Mexico

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP

this intellectual dismantles all the "femicide" propaganda but... this is not in English. the Somali feminist movement may do whatever it does in its world... but they should not try to cross into our world. they should not take aim at our world. We are legion and I think we can reach out and touch you right back.

and your khawarij are boy scouts compared to our equivalent. and considering what our cousins were able to do in Ogaden- that was against men. and Cuba is only a small island.

we are a rising power and the US may be stronger- but 99% of countries and 100% of Third World countries are not the US. People should ask Peru about us. In the future, insha'Allah people in various places will learn about us like Mexico's opponents in Peru did.

this intellectual dismantles all the "femicide" propaganda but... this is not in English. the Somali feminist movement may do whatever it does in its world... but they should not try to cross into our world. they should not take aim at our world. We are legion and I think we can reach out and touch you right back.
IMG_4844.jpeg

You relied on statistics earlier to tell me more men are killed than women, so what’s your take on this statistics?
and your khawarij are boy scouts compared to our equivalent. and considering what our cousins were able to do in Ogaden- that was against men. and Cuba is only a small island.

we are a rising power and the US may be stronger- but 99% of countries and 100% of Third World countries are not the US. People should ask Peru about us. In the future, insha'Allah people in various places will learn about us like Mexico's opponents in Peru did.
Please translate. Let me guess, he says more men are dying than women without even realizing that femicide isn’t even about just female homocides. Every ‘take down’ have been one in which men don’t even know what femicide is and mistake it as being all forms of murder of women.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
I'm not addressing anyone, just venting. I have nothing to discuss with anyone. our origins are with a culture that was built around sacrificing humans. we had to fight the Spanish. then the US. then the French. we mind our business. I never comment on internal politics of Somalia. everything I say here is general, staying out of Somalia-specific topics. it is our culture. we are non-interventionist. then when someone attacks us- we have the moral right to... oppose that.

Some US politicians have talked about trying to invade us again. the US doesn't have the stomache for that. if the US personel were captured by our cartel people, they will wish they'd been captured by daesh instead. and then those cartel ppl like to film stuff and... I wish the world would just not attack us. or maybe I secretly want the world to attack us because I secretly have the same instincts as my ancestors.

anyways, I love Somalia and I think very well of Somali people. but a fringe group- the Somali feminist harakat... wants to step on our toes.... well I appreciate this misguided movement for wanting to do so... it could be a useful pretext to step on toes in return

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
@Omar del Sur

I checked and translated the comments and I was right LOL. The man doesn’t even know what femicide even is and that’s his intellectual breakdown and take down?

you translated the comments??? I don't expect you to know our language but I wouldn't be qualified to weigh in on Somalia not knowing Somali and just reading some comments under a video I can't understand.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
you translated the comments??? I don't expect you to know our language but I wouldn't be qualified to weigh in on Somalia not knowing Somali and just reading some comments under a video I can't understand.

also btw I just checked the comments and the comments don't even explain the video... if some person is speaking in Somali and people are commenting "masha'Allah"- that doesn't tell u what the person is saying.

and btw the comments are massively pro-Agustín Laje.

the thing that forces... which should not be trying to meddle in our internal affairs... the thing that these forces should understand- is that we don't actually care what English-language outlets say or think. Agustín Laje is massively popular and the people care what people like him think.

if people are interested in learning about us, learn our language. or don't weigh in. watching some English Al Jazeera videos wouldn't make me qualified to talk about Somalia.

I’m lowkey getting bored of this topic but the least you can do is translate. I get the impression he is using example that aren’t even femicide. Thats the issue men don’t know what femicide even is and use tired points about more ‘male homicides’ when many female killing doesn’t even qualify as femicide and is in fact the same as male homicide.

So correct me if I’m wrong but the examples he gave whilst were cases of women being murdered they weren’t femicide were they?

Thats my point and it has nothing to do with me being qualified.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
I’m lowkey getting bored of this topic but the least you can do is translate. I get the impression he is using example that aren’t even femicide. Thats the issue men don’t know what femicide even is and use tired points about more ‘male homicides’ when many female killing doesn’t even qualify as femicide and is in fact the same as male homicide.

So correct me if I’m wrong but the examples he gave whilst were cases of women being murdered they weren’t femicide were they?

Thats my point and it has nothing to do with me being qualified.

if ur bored of this topic, why weigh in? and why should I translate? I didn't tell u to weigh on in the internal workings of a country where u don't know the language.