I have a crush on a crackhead… the full story

Not till I can hit this king up first :ahh: my crackhead Mexican bae I love him.. it’s too bad he never asked me for change :wow:I swear he’s not homeless I’m sure he only begs cuz that crack money adds up and must get expensive after a while:mjcry:i can fix him

Sis, you seriously don't want to be with a crackhead (who's probably not even Muslim). Acudubilayso. Good looks are superficial, avoid him next time instead of looking for him!

I really have no type, I fr went from completely obsessing over my genius turkish math prof to a whole drug addict panhandling old ladies for drug money :mjcry::wow:send help

Bari

Garabsare
Another thread proving blackpill, looks matter
George Washington Bro GIF

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yess I definitely would tf :banderas: Im tryna save him goddamn goddamn goddamn :mjcry::meleshame: i just need to cross paths with him somehow, but this mf walks way too damn fast:rejoice:

I literally blink and boom he’s already across the street WTF??
So, are you considering staging a meeting? Let me guess—you’re planning to give him pocket change, right? 🤔 While that might create an opportunity for interaction, he might just turn you into a slot machine to feed his habit. Trust me, you won't be his main concern; if he could, he’d trade you in like contraband just to get his fix!

So, are you considering staging a meeting? Let me guess—you’re planning to give him pocket change, right? 🤔 While that might create an opportunity for interaction, he might just turn you into a slot machine to feed his habit. Trust me, you won't be his main concern; if he could, he’d trade you in like contraband just to get his fix!
Except unfortunately he never asked me for change :meleshame: I seen him ask an old lady and a few grown ass Maadow men (according to my cousin atleast, but to me it seemed like he was asking for something else since he was talking to them for a while) anyways he never asked me for shit tho:wow:not sure if this a good or a bad thing. The first two times I saw him he sped straight past me without missing a beat, the only time we ever made eye contact was while he was eating his chicken:ahh:

I can’t just stop him to offer change either since this mf walks so fucking fast :wow: