Femicide in Mexico

Omar del Sur

ุนู„ู… ุงู„ุณู„ู > ุนู„ู… ุงู„ุฎู„ู
VIP
I as a member of the female sex will ALWAYS support feminism. Itโ€™s about womenโ€™s rights to vote, to go to school, to work, to not have to experience fgm and so much more ๐Ÿ˜™

you don't have a right to vote. it is no surprise your mind would be full of unislamic concepts. democracy is shirk and kufr. voting isn't a right for men or for women. anyways, Islam already gave women's rights. women's rights doesn't require some kaffir ideology.

you don't have a right to vote. it is no surprise your mind would be full of unislamic concepts. democracy is shirk and kufr. voting isn't a right for men or for women. anyways, Islam already gave women's rights. women's rights doesn't require some kaffir ideology.
THATS seriously the part youโ€™re stuck on? Not even anything on bodily autonomy? Well I canโ€™t say Iโ€™m surprisedโ€ฆ

Omar del Sur

VIP
THATS seriously the part youโ€™re stuck on? Not even anything on bodily autonomy? Well I canโ€™t say Iโ€™m surprisedโ€ฆ

what about bodily autonomy? you said voting. voting is not from Islam. at least not in the modern way. you didn't say anything about bodily autonomy. as for bodily autonomy- to do what? whatever Islam says on the issue or on any issue is the correct stance.

what about bodily autonomy? you said voting. voting is not from Islam. at least not in the modern way. you didn't say anything about bodily autonomy. as for bodily autonomy- to do what? whatever Islam says on the issue or on any issue is the correct stance.
I DID say something abour bodily autonomy and no I didnโ€™t only say voting, reread what I wrote and have it sink in if you need to. Tell me, do you know what Fgm is? Hereโ€™s a hint; It has something to do with bodily autonomy as in not respecting that bodily autonomy

Omar del Sur

VIP
I DID say something abour bodily autonomy and no I didnโ€™t only say voting, reread what I wrote and have it sink in if you need to. Tell me, do you know what Fgm is? Hereโ€™s a hint; It has something to do with bodily autonomy as in not respecting that bodily autonomy

no you did not, the closest thing you said is fgm. I am a Muslim, the Quran talks about things like monotheism and avoiding shirk. I am not super used to the lingo of kaffir ideologies so yes I am not super into their terminology.

no you did not, the closest thing you said is fgm. I am a Muslim, the Quran talks about things like monotheism and avoiding shirk. I am not super used to the lingo of kaffir ideologies so yes I am not super into their terminology.
โ€œas a member of the female sex will ALWAYS support feminism. Itโ€™s about womenโ€™s rights to vote, to go to school, to work, to not have to experience fgm and so much more ๐Ÿ˜™โ€

also by โ€œIโ€™m not super used to the lingo of kaffir ideologiesโ€ do you mean youโ€™re uneducated on what FGM is? It goes hand in hand with not respecting bodily autonomy

Omar del Sur

VIP
โ€œas a member of the female sex will ALWAYS support feminism. Itโ€™s about womenโ€™s rights to vote, to go to school, to work, to not have to experience fgm and so much more ๐Ÿ˜™โ€

also by โ€œIโ€™m not super used to the lingo of kaffir ideologiesโ€ do you mean youโ€™re uneducated on what FGM is? It goes hand in hand with not respecting bodily autonomy

no I mean this constant talk of "bodily autonomy". the Quran doesn't talk about "bodily autonomy", that is a phrase that feminists use a lot. it makes no sense to expect me to talk like them.

anyways, this "bodily autonomy" phrase is vague. if someone wants to walk outside without clothes- couldn't they say that is "bodily autonomy"? or if a person wants to inject drugs- couldn't they say that is "bodily autonomy"? I believe in the rulings derived from Quran and Sunnah, my thinking isn't based on vague and unclear slogans from kaffirs and their ideologies. and our rights as humans are not based on such phrases or slogans.

no I mean this constant talk of "bodily autonomy". the Quran doesn't talk about "bodily autonomy", that is a phrase that feminists use a lot. it makes no sense to expect me to talk like them.

anyways, this "bodily autonomy" phrase is vague. if someone wants to walk outside without clothes- couldn't they say that is "bodily autonomy"? or if a person wants to inject drugs- couldn't they say that is "bodily autonomy"? I believe in the rulings derived from Quran and Sunnah, my thinking isn't based on vague and unclear slogans from kaffirs and their ideologies. and our rights as humans are not based on such phrases or slogans.
Let me spell it out for you- fgm = FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION, something that used to be (and still is in some places) prevalent in Somalia.
Hereโ€™s some information that would be rather useful to you
  • โ€œMore than 230 million girls and women alive today have undergone female genital mutilation (FGM) in 30 countries in Africa, the Middle East and Asia where FGM is practiced.
  • FGM is mostly carried out on young girls between infancy and age 15.
  • FGM is a violation of the human rights of girls and women.
  • Treatment of the health complications of FGM is estimated to cost health systems US$ 1.4 billion per year, a number expected to rise unless urgent action is taken towards its abandonment.โ€
  • Wow what an unclear kaffir slogan!
  • FGM has no health benefits, and it harms girls and women in many ways. It involves removing and damaging healthy and normal female genital tissue, and it interferes with the natural functions of girls' and women's bodies. Although all forms of FGM are associated with increased risk of health complications, the risk is greater with more severe forms of FGM.

Immediate complications of FGM can include:
    • severe pain
    • excessive bleeding (haemorrhage)
    • genital tissue swelling
    • fever
    • infections e.g., tetanus
    • urinary problems
    • wound healing problems
    • injury to surrounding genital tissue
    • shock
    • death.
  • Long-term complications can include:
    • urinary problems (painful urination, urinary tract infections);
    • vaginal problems (discharge, itching, bacterial vaginosis and other infections);
    • menstrual problems (painful menstruations, difficulty in passing menstrual blood, etc.);
    • scar tissue and keloid;
    • sexual problems (pain during intercourse, decreased satisfaction, etc.);
    • increased risk of childbirth complications (difficult delivery, excessive bleeding, caesarean section, need to resuscitate the baby, etc.) and newborn deaths;
    • need for later surgeries: for example, the sealing or narrowing of the vaginal opening (type 3) may lead to the practice of cutting open the sealed vagina later to allow for sexual intercourse and childbirth (deinfibulation). Sometimes genital tissue is stitched again several times, including after childbirth, hence the woman goes through repeated opening and closing procedures, further increasing both immediate and long-term risks; and
    • psychological problems (depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, low self-esteem, etc.).โ€

• We totally shouldnโ€™t have banned this due to stinky feminism and kaffirs!

You have Google and all this knowledge at the tip of your fingers yet choose to be ignorant

The fact that he doesnโ€™t even know what freaking FGM is yet has the gall to think of feminism as bad and useless just because it sheds light to the horror Muslim women go through tells me everything I need to know

This will probably sound harsh but I don't care anymore; we should let these men, who don't value women as human, just run along the path they are on, until the final horn is blown. Us women should stop trying to save and rehabilitate the broken ones. They don't value women, we should not value them.

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
The fact that he doesnโ€™t even know what freaking FGM is yet has the gall to think of feminism as bad and useless just because it sheds light to the horror Muslim women go through tells me everything I need to know
FGM is evil thereโ€™s no reason for it we need to ban it.

Omar del Sur

VIP
also I have no idea why it would be expected for me to talk about Somali cultural practices. I am a bad guy because I don't weigh in on Somali cultural practices? this... look I don't know what goes on as far as... intimate areas of babies in other cultures. why would you expect me to be focused on that?

as for fgm violating bodily autonomy... doesn't changing a baby's diaper violate bodily autonomy? I don't think babies have tons of autonomy. our measuring stick for what is right and what is wrong should be Quran and Sunnah, not these phrases like "bodily autonomy". or some nudist or drug-doer could defend their practices with "bodily autonomy".

and since when is "bodily autonomy" some sacred principle? it wasn't a sacred principle like two seconds ago during covidism when they were trying to force a mystery substance into ppl's bodies- and the same "my body my choice" crowd that talks about "bodily autonomy" (to promote abortion) was largely in favor of this violation of bodily autonomy.

I have no opinion on Somali cultural practices. if that makes me a villain, I guess I'm a villain. I am not the person to talk to on the topic of Somali cultural practices, I don't know anything about that subject and I'm not out to weigh in on things I don't know about.

@roses4me quit expecting me to weigh in or have an opinion on Somali cultural practices.

also I have no idea why it would be expected for me to talk about Somali cultural practices. I am a bad guy because I don't weigh in on Somali cultural practices? this... look I don't know what goes on as far as... intimate areas of babies in other cultures. why would you expect me to be focused on that?

as for fgm violating bodily autonomy... doesn't changing a baby's diaper violate bodily autonomy? I don't think babies have tons of autonomy. our measuring stick for what is right and what is wrong should be Quran and Sunnah, not these phrases like "bodily autonomy". or some nudist or drug-doer could defend their practices with "bodily autonomy".

and since when is "bodily autonomy" some sacred principle? it wasn't a sacred principle like two seconds ago during covidism when they were trying to force a mystery substance into ppl's bodies- and the same "my body my choice" crowd that talks about "bodily autonomy" (to promote abortion) was largely in favor of this violation of bodily autonomy.

I have no opinion on Somali cultural practices. if that makes me a villain, I guess I'm a villain. I am not the person to talk to on the topic of Somali cultural practices, I don't know anything about that subject and I'm not out to weigh in on things I don't know about.

@roses4me quit expecting me to weigh in or have an opinion on Somali cultural practices.

Circumcision is mentioned in Islamic texts, I don't know why are you are trying to act like it is unique to Somalis, it is not. But I don't expect you to care about issues that harm Muslim women. Carry on as you were in your blissful male cocoon.

Omar del Sur

VIP

yes I do know what it is. quit making stuff up about me. but I also don't have super tons of knowledge on Somali cultural practice in terms of the details of what they do regarding... intimate areas of baby girls... why would I have knowledge about this? this is for someone else to investigate

One; Changing a babies diaper doesnโ€™t violate bodily autonomy because a piece of fabric isnโ€™t a part of someoneโ€™s body, dumbass
Two, it sounds like you donโ€™t like people being in charge of their own bodies? Also is the phrase โ€œbodily autonomy โ€ too hard for you to understand? LOL

Omar del Sur

VIP
One; Changing a babies diaper doesnโ€™t violate bodily autonomy because a piece of fabric isnโ€™t a part of someoneโ€™s body, dumbass
Two, it sounds like you donโ€™t like people being in charge of their own bodies? Also is the phrase โ€œbodily autonomy โ€ too hard for you to understand? LOL

give a verse from the Quran or a hadith. what's right and what's wrong isn't based on English-language phrases that people made up.

and fine- you argue that changing a diaper doesn't violate bodily autonomy because it's cloth. but if a drug user wants to do drugs- that is in their body. so if we adopt "bodily autonomy" rather than... something from Quran and Sunnah.... that could be used to justify drugs... or zina... or immodesty, frankly. I am sure that those elements who wish to walk around "dressed yet naked" would not be above citing "bodily autonomy" as defence.

Wallahi I have very simple view on all of this, punishment that fits the crime.
Rape= castration (the whole thing removed surgically with a pee attachment to use when peeing) OR death sentence (at the victim and its familyโ€™s discretion)
Murder= death sentence
Domestic violence = Court ordered ass whooping from male family members on the abuser. Minimum 1000 hits or 30 mins non stop ass whooping. Must remain conscious
FGM = Person who made the operation and person who has ordered it looses a body part (to be determined)

So easy

Trending

Latest posts