Femicide in Mexico

Khaemwaset

Frรผher of the Djibouti Ugaasate ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ
VIP
Sis heโ€™s only 17. Hopefully he will grow out of it.

No point going back and forth with this child. He has a lot to see of the world.
I'm 18, a job, working in a driving license and I've got lacag while going uni. I beg you and that mj to hop off my dick for once ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

I'm 18, a job, working in a driving license and I've got lacag while going uni. I beg you and that mj to hop off my dick for once ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Ah yes, you only turned 18.

I was telling her not to argue with you and Iโ€™m not going to as well.

I used to go back and forth with you before before I found out your age. Itโ€™s ceeb for me to argue with a kid Iโ€™m 10 yrs older than.

Plus? Youโ€™re 18, your views will evolve. Maybe for the better, maybe for the worst, who knows but youโ€™re at an age in which youโ€™re still exploring and finding your feet.

Yes, 'That MJ', and proud thanks, just yesterday you were making fan videos for MJs, and now look at you. I don't want to catch child endangerment charges, so count this as my last post to you.

Khaemwaset

VIP
What so confused. Reach out and touch you right back? What my cousins were able to do in Ogaden? Why is he talking about killing Muslims and siding with the gaals.

I kid you not it went over my head. Even when Kane was dragging him I thought he was talking about things he said in the past.

Meanwhile we all know how his country was treated by Spain for 300 years.

He twerks for gaal invaders and his family are gaals. We all know where they'll be heading.
Niin ciilan ban ii cayay :mjdontkno:

Khaemwaset

VIP
Ah yes, you only turned 18.

I was telling her not to argue with you and Iโ€™m not going to as well.

I used to go back and forth with you before before I found out your age. Itโ€™s ceeb for me to argue with a kid Iโ€™m 10 yrs older than.

Plus? Youโ€™re 18, your views will evolve. Maybe for the better, maybe for the worst, who knows but youโ€™re at an age in which youโ€™re still exploring and finding your feet.
Sxb What views have I expressed? I'm always on the defense in these threads. Defending myself from jobless niggas who @ me for some reason. When have I made a post about my position on feminism? I have no thoughts on it. I only made one remark about fgm a year ago and I called it some ancient Cushitic tradition that shouldn't be around.

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
I'm sort of impressed that Cuba managed to fight all the way over there. from the Latin standpoint, it's very significant that Cuba was able to fight wars all the way in places like Angola and Ogaden.
Cuba did not do sh*t against Somalis. Everyone was against freeing our people.

We had a very small population compared to Ethiopia and they were the ones that needed reinforcements. Even some scum rastafarians fought for Ethiopia against Somalia.
How can you be impressed by many countries ganging up on one nation.
Screenshot 2024-09-24 at 22.19.20.png

Sxb What views have I expressed? I'm always on the defense in these threads. Defending myself from jobless niggas who @ me for some reason. When have I made a post about my position on feminism? I have no thoughts on it. I only made one remark about fgm a year ago and I called it some ancient Cushitic tradition that shouldn't be around.
Iโ€™m not talking about this thread. Iโ€™m talking about the time weโ€™ve gone back and forth in the past and tbh because I hardly go back and forth with you anymore I canโ€™t even remember. It was probably very minor

Im just saying, at the age that weโ€™re at arguing with you is ceeb. Youโ€™re young, youโ€™re finding yourself. I have no personal issues with you AT all.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Iโ€™m not talking about this thread. Iโ€™m talking about the time weโ€™ve gone back and forth in the past and tbh because I hardly go back and forth with you anymore I canโ€™t even remember. It was probably very minor

Im just saying, at the age that weโ€™re at arguing with you is ceeb. Youโ€™re young, youโ€™re finding yourself. I have no personal issues with you AT all.
I cannot remember as well.
I have no personal Issues with anyone, this is some anonymous forum no one here actually knows me and how I actually think. They can only make assumptions based on what random posts I make wasting my time on the net.

Omar del Sur

ุนู„ู… ุงู„ุณู„ู > ุนู„ู… ุงู„ุฎู„ู
VIP

when you read the post as a whole, you can see it's directed against Somali feminists who are attacking Mexico. it is very clearly meant in that way and not really meant against Somalis as such.

I even went on to elaborate-

I love Somalia and I think very well of Somali people. but a fringe group- the Somali feminist harakat... wants to step on our toes

so yes I am clearly expressing hostility- but it is meant at a specific faction, not at Somalis as a whole

Mutombo

Congolese/Somali
@Omar del Sur you fucking spic why are you on a Somali forum interacting with us if youโ€™re going to take sly shots at Somali people? โ€œConsidering what our Cuban cousins were able to do in Ogadenโ€ kulaha . this isnโ€™t the first time a salafi revert has gotten comfortable in our spaces. @Khaemwaset your a hoe for liking that sh*t too

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
Anyways this thread is getting out of hand.

@Omar del Sur Be mindful when talking about the Ogaden war. So many Somalis experienced unimaginable suffering and irreparable damage due to the actions of those filthy Ethiopians during that conflict.

We were fighting to free our people while they were fighting to keep us divided and oppressed. There are so many historical records of Ethiopian emperors begging western powers to help them subjugate Somalis.

I absolutely loath it when people praise them and their allies for their cowardice.

Omar del Sur

VIP
Anyways this thread is getting out of hand.

@Omar del Sur Be mindful when talking about the Ogaden war. So many Somalis experienced unimaginable suffering and irreparable damage due to the actions of those filthy Ethiopians during that conflict.

We were fighting to free our people while they were fighting to keep us divided and oppressed. There are so many historical records of Ethiopian emperors begging western powers to help them subjugate Somalis.

I absolutely loath it when people praise them and their allies for their cowardice.

I already apologized for my reference to the Ogaden war. I apologize for what I said as it was insensitive.

when you read the post as a whole, you can see it's directed against Somali feminists who are attacking Mexico. it is very clearly meant in that way and not really meant against Somalis as such.

I even went on to elaborate-

so yes I am clearly expressing hostility- but it is meant at a specific faction, not at Somalis as a whole

I will find a way to post your comment all over this forum, someone could be talking about food and I'll post it. You will regret ever threatening ANY Somali faction.

I already apologized for my reference to the Ogaden war. I apologize for what I said as it was insensitive.

You just doubled down on attacking "Somali feminists" and are only backtracking because you fear our men. I see through pathetic misogynists like you, you really think you can "divide and conquer" your way out of this?

Your mask slipped and we can see your devilish face.

Omar del Sur

VIP
You just doubled down on attacking "Somali feminists" and are only backtracking because you fear our men. I see through pathetic misogynists like you, you really think you can "divide and conquer" your way out of this?

Your mask slipped and we can see your devilish face.

I apologize a third for my insensitive reference to the Ogaden war.

Regardless- Mexico is a strong force that has the ability to project power.

peru.jpg

I simply don't think it's a good idea for the Somali feminist movement to go after foreign countries like Mexico. Mexico was able to put pressure on the Dina Boluarte faction in Peru and made things politically very difficult for her and her faction. we are numerous and we are influential. increasingly so.

I apologize a third for my insensitive reference to the Ogaden war.

Regardless- Mexico is a strong force that has the ability to project power.

View attachment 343874

I simply don't think it's a good idea for the Somali feminist movement to go after foreign countries like Mexico. Mexico was able to put pressure on the Dina Boluarte faction in Peru and made things politically very difficult for her and her faction. we are numerous and we are influential. increasingly so.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

What is Mexico going to do to me? Ban me from eating tacos? Get out of here you clown.

Trending