Femicide in Mexico

Omar del Sur

ุนู„ู… ุงู„ุณู„ู > ุนู„ู… ุงู„ุฎู„ู
VIP
28265D5E-F402-42ED-9F64-9F7CC0E4A09F.jpeg

one day insha'Allah.. minus India

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha

this intellectual dismantles all the "femicide" propaganda but... this is not in English. the Somali feminist movement may do whatever it does in its world... but they should not try to cross into our world. they should not take aim at our world. We are legion and I think we can reach out and touch you right back.

and your khawarij are boy scouts compared to our equivalent. and considering what our cousins were able to do in Ogaden- that was against men. and Cuba is only a small island.

we are a rising power and the US may be stronger- but 99% of countries and 100% of Third World countries are not the US. People should ask Peru about us. In the future, insha'Allah people in various places will learn about us like Mexico's opponents in Peru did.

No way we have Mexican kanging about the rise of Hispanic/Latino/whatever they call themselves powers before GTA 6. :hahaidiot:

Perhaps femicide in Central and South American nations is a bit over exaggerated by Western media, but to deny the high rates of femicide in your nations is a disservice to Latina women. Femicide is an issue in many developing countries, your region isnโ€™t an exception.

I've got a collection of 40 books next to me don't talk to me about literacy. You're the one bootlicking some Gaalo. Imagine quoting someone who made a thread saying her best decision was taking off the hijab and saying she's a part of the religion.
Yes, and? ๐Ÿคญ

Last edited:
No way we have Mexican kanging about the rise of Hispanic/Latino/whatever they call themselves powers before GTA 6. :hahaidiot:

Perhaps femicide in Central and South American nations is a bit over exaggerated by Western media, but to deny the high rates of femicide in your nations is a disservice to Latina women. Femicide is an issue in many developing countries, your region isnโ€™t an exception.

Latinos have machismo culture, their own special brand of misogyny. Thus, it is no surprise that this person is a raging misogynist who will not acknowledge the very real issue of femicide.

I am used to woman haters, what I find more shocking is that he dares brag about Cuba's involvement in the 1978 war on a Somali forum. Who would even bring that up in a discussion about femicide. He was just itching with cuqdad clearly.

I am concerned about Mexicans being killed, I don't care if they're men or women. and about ninety percent it's men. it's not a woman-specific issue.

Why are you specifically concerned about Mexicans?

It's funny how you Salafist try to persuade Somali nationals that nationalism is haram, one ummah bs blah blah.

But the minute anything is said about Mexico, here you are jumping up and down; due to nationalism.

And the funny thing is, Mexico is 99% kafir country. At least Somalia is 100% Muslim country.

So you expect Somalis coming from 100% Muslim country not to put Somalia first, but here you are putting a Kafir country first.

Why do you care if Mexico is the next super-power? Isn't Mexico a Catholic country??

You foreign Salafist love preaching to 100% Muslim Somalis about not being Somali nationalist.

Laakin, here you are trying to convince us that 99% Catholic Mexico ruling the world is a good thing .

I thought Nationalism was bad according to Salafis???

Nationalism is bad for Somalis and other Africans, not for European descent reverts. I love it when their mask slips ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

What Muslim in their right mind wants Catholic Latino Hegemony.

Trending