FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 THREAD

OffTheDome

Proud American
The whole world has turned against Morocco because of this little girl who was clowning Ronaldo.

Mbappe needs to slide for Ronaldo and us CR7 fans. This little girl and Morocco need to be humbled.
:rejoice:

Nah timo jileecs have to be a fake, these people cant be real SubhanAllah
I laughed so hard when I first saw this
Who, why and what exactly are they getting emotional over
Braindeadnimo is rampant in that nation
:mjlol: :faysalwtf::dead:

The whole world has turned against Morocco because of this little girl who was clowning Ronaldo.

Mbappe needs to slide for Ronaldo and us CR7 fans. This little girl and Morocco need to be humbled.
:rejoice:
:ayaanswag:
people are not even joking, they seriously talking about his wealth like this innocent child cares, even Ronaldo wouldnt pay her attention

SOCCER / FOOTBALL IS RIGGED

if Fifa has any intelligence they will tell the refs to make sure France wins and Argentina wins today . So the finals can be exciting .

France the reigning champions vs Messi his last world Cup .

ARGENTINA WILL WIN THIS WORLD CUP it will give Fifa the best ratings and Messi will retire as legend .

BUT HEY I COULD BE WRONG .

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
OMG THE GOAT HAS DELIVERED We are going to the finals
Lionel Messi Win GIF by FIFA

Modric you had a few good games, but your time for your nursing home is now
:mjlaugh:

I dont like Argentina but I need Alvarez to send this pensioner home audacity of Madrid fans to say hes better than KDB, hes not even better than kante, Kante dunked on him twice in the biggest stage consecutively
:pacspit:

Damn, thought this would be closer, first goal pen and second goal mistake from the Croatia defender and they lost their confidence, must be embarrassing for Brazilians seeing their rivals comfortably win when they couldn't.

Damn, thought this would be closer, first goal pen and second goal mistake from the Croatia defender and they lost their confidence, must be embarrassing for Brazilians seeing their rivals comfortably win when they couldn't.
brazil were better than this, they just focused on dancing and themselves instead of neymar