FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 THREAD

Today I feel like an Indian Messi fan

fc169261b421da6ce523e2217657a4b7b5e7ff0d.jpg

You are just biased against Messi as usual, Croatia was bent over by Argentina, your Brazil were barely able to do anything, the Croatia midfield kept them in check, they should be embarrassed.
My Brazil?
I don't care about them, but Croatia goalkeeper was subbed off for a reason he wasn't fit

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This shit is rigged. They want Messi to win since it’s his last. He’s the ambassador for this WC and plays for a Qatari owned club. Everything is in his favor and they had Argentinian refs for their opponents. I thought Pele was being a little b*tch the other day but he’s right

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Here come the pessi dickriders.
He’s a racist zionist with little person syndrome and austism, his dick ain’t big enough for you grown ass men.
:umad:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You are just biased against Messi as usual, Croatia was bent over by Argentina, your Brazil were barely able to do anything, the Croatia midfield kept them in check, they should be embarrassed.
Messi haters in tears😭

I didn't know Penaldo fans are also conspiracy theorists. They probably also believe Trump won the 2020 election, the Covid vaccine was meant to make people infertile, the moon landing was fake and probably the earth is flat. It's amazing to watch them seething as they look for copium.

200.gif

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I didn't know Penaldo fans are also conspiracy theorists. They probably also believe Trump won the 2020 election, the Covid vaccine was meant to make people infertile, the moon landing was fake and probably the earth is flat. It's amazing to watch them seething as they look for copium.

200.gif
Half the France team is “sick” today.
How convenient

:mjhaps:

Half the France team is “sick” today.
How convenient

There is no end to Penaldo fans' delusion. People get sick all the time. Especially when a large number of people are interacting as they would in a world cup. European immune systems are not fit to handle some of these African, Asian and South American germs. :manny:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
There is no end to Penaldo fans' delusion. People get sick all the time. Especially when a large number of people are interacting as they would in a world cup. European immune systems are not fit to handle some of these African, Asian and South American germs. :manny:
Penaldo? But most of Messis goals this game have been penalties. He truly is living up to the “Pessi” title
2022 Argentina has had the most penalties in WC history. It’s rigged but you’ll never accept it
:kanyehmm:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Just did the math, Messi has 4 penalty goals this WC, the other 31 teams have 11 combined. ITS RIGGED FOR PESSI
:drakelaugh:

Based

VIP
Yeah morocco we enjoyed the underdog fairytale but we need you to pack up 😂 We need france to send pessi into international retirement like he did back in 2016

Penaldo? But most of Messis goals this game have been penalties. He truly is living up to the “Pessi” title
2022 Argentina has had the most penalties in WC history. It’s rigged but you’ll never accept it
:kanyehmm:
I know you are mad
Angry Season 9 GIF by Shameless

but denial is the first stage of acceptance. Just accept Messi is the goat. The sooner you begin this process the better your life will be.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
If Morocco wins today this world cup is rigged, Argentina will sweep them boys just like FIFA would like so Messi takes the cup.

I need a Mbappe masterclass

OffTheDome

Proud American
In Mbappe we trust to save Ronaldo’s legacy. The future GOAT will deliver

Ramenez la coupe à la maison. Allez les bleus, allez
:rejoice:
Champions League Football GIF by UEFA