Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Mashallah qalanjo!

Us short queens can only stan..

were not worthy waynes world GIF

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Looks gross to me honestly. If you gonna get coloured contacts at the very least make it light brown, blue/green looks like ass
Blue / green eyes on indhoyar or black people looks so ass I'd just assume they're cooning.

I seen couple people walk around with light brown and it's not that deep

East Asians and Africans putting on colored contacts is a low class in the unnatural ghetto way, not in the natural proletariat sense.
:what1:
Is straight cooning dunno about the whole social class babble.
People copy attributes and traits of who they admire, any ethnic that admires cadaans so much they f*ck with their own eyes is just :susp: to me personally

:what1:
Is straight cooning dunno about the whole social class babble.
People copy attributes and traits of who they admire, any ethnic that admires cadaans so much they f*ck with their own eyes is just :susp: to me personally
I'm fucking around but it is lowkey true. It's is ghetto (in the social class), not to sound like a damn snob because I am anything but that. Same reason you see these Somali women on this forum having Anglicized names. @Cambar used to call herself Amber.💀

Nah, but for real. I think women who put on those colored lenses are miskeen. You want to ask them if everything is okay with them.

Trending

Latest posts