First proper day of school tomorrow

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Cramming wont work for most, it's better to do 1-2 hours of studying and reading over the course of 5-10 days, dividing it into small chunks and reviewing the last session for 30 mins.
I have serious "adhd" so cramming was the only way to effectively study without feeling like death.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
I have serious "adhd" so cramming was the only way to effectively study without feeling like death.
I dont really study unless if the test was cumulative and I had to remember things from a long time ago. If I do study, it will be a quick review of test material like homework or writing down all the formulas I need on a notecard. Usually the day before the test, but I wouldnt say I was cramming. I just look over stuff and go into the test say bismillah and get an A

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Have you looked up treatment for it? like i have seen a few student on adderall , it might help you
I don't have access to the drugs, besides adhd has been a superpower as much as a curse and honestly I'd rather have it and use it then not. And when I need calmness of mind in an "emergency" I have ways of temporarily slowing shit down

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
Become a psychiatrist and move the US. Confirmed millionaire by 30.
Do UK schools have electives? Whats maths? math is a wide subject
I’m not interested in moving to the US like ever :) .Id only go to the US to go thrifting since the Uk Is lacking in that department 💀💀Maths is literally just maths GCSE maths.

I’m retaking maths and english whilst also doing Btec applied science which has chem,bio, physics included in it
good luck🙏🙏 what level of btec are you doing? Also make sure to stay ontop of coursework, they’re gonna give you loooong deadlines but ignore them and start your coursework asap. if you’re taking english and maths in november start revising now aswell

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
good luck🙏🙏 what level of btec are you doing? Also make sure to stay ontop of coursework, they’re gonna give you loooong deadlines but ignore them and start your coursework asap. if you’re taking english and maths in november start revising now aswell
I’m doing level 1/2 it’s the same in my college 💀💀 but the teacher says it’s boring and most people quickly move up to level 3 imma lock in :damedamn:

Pray for me y’all
:kanyehmm:
Have @Basra do some chant's for you. she recently learned Orom wet leaves ritual from a :fittytousand: witch doctor
1725897472845.png
1725897943380.png

Last edited: