First proper day of school tomorrow

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Cramming wont work for most, it's better to do 1-2 hours of studying and reading over the course of 5-10 days, dividing it into small chunks and reviewing the last session for 30 mins.
I have serious "adhd" so cramming was the only way to effectively study without feeling like death.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
I have serious "adhd" so cramming was the only way to effectively study without feeling like death.
I dont really study unless if the test was cumulative and I had to remember things from a long time ago. If I do study, it will be a quick review of test material like homework or writing down all the formulas I need on a notecard. Usually the day before the test, but I wouldnt say I was cramming. I just look over stuff and go into the test say bismillah and get an A

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Have you looked up treatment for it? like i have seen a few student on adderall , it might help you
I don't have access to the drugs, besides adhd has been a superpower as much as a curse and honestly I'd rather have it and use it then not. And when I need calmness of mind in an "emergency" I have ways of temporarily slowing shit down

Wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
Become a psychiatrist and move the US. Confirmed millionaire by 30.
Do UK schools have electives? Whats maths? math is a wide subject
Iโ€™m not interested in moving to the US like ever :) .Id only go to the US to go thrifting since the Uk Is lacking in that department ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€Maths is literally just maths GCSE maths.

Iโ€™m retaking maths and english whilst also doing Btec applied science which has chem,bio, physics included in it
good luck๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ what level of btec are you doing? Also make sure to stay ontop of coursework, theyโ€™re gonna give you loooong deadlines but ignore them and start your coursework asap. if youโ€™re taking english and maths in november start revising now aswell

Wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
good luck๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ what level of btec are you doing? Also make sure to stay ontop of coursework, theyโ€™re gonna give you loooong deadlines but ignore them and start your coursework asap. if youโ€™re taking english and maths in november start revising now aswell
Iโ€™m doing level 1/2 itโ€™s the same in my college ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€ but the teacher says itโ€™s boring and most people quickly move up to level 3 imma lock in :damedamn:

Pray for me yโ€™all
:kanyehmm:
Have @Basra do some chant's for you. she recently learned Orom wet leaves ritual from a :fittytousand: witch doctor
1725897472845.png
1725897943380.png

Last edited:

Trending