Turkey mining Oil for Somalia- is this a turning point for Somalia?

only thing i’m afraid is that our international donors meaning our western sugar daddy is allowing this because they want the oil revenue to pay for amison and all their ngo activities

i remember when libya and turkey had a similar deal and all the EU and america protested
I think it's different with America at the moment libya had a dictator who wanted African off the American dollar system but Somalia is welcome the American dollar. For instance suad Arab will be in war soon due them leave the dollar for oil deal because they join bricks. And Somali will take it's place due to having more oil and still having access to bab el mandeb. Once Somalia can put out the same or close amount of oil suad does. There will be wars like Iraq starting from Yemen and going up. We Somali's should just mind our own business then. Just like suad Arab did when Somali was go through nearly 40 years of unrest. Somali will transition to second world country soon. There will be no suad Arab power soon :fittytousand:

Will Somalia rapidly change?

Discuss
Yess, the bab el mandeb region from Somali to Arab nation will not be the same as they are. Suad Arab will fall. Because they are against the American dollar. Somalia is with the dollar it will see major change infustruct soon . For instance look at how Mogadishu is changing rapidly now compared to 2017. This will happen all over Somalia in all regions. Somali will look like South Africa or ny or California. We will also have Arab and habish and Indian slaves soon. Arabs will get no rest in there nation they will fee to Somali seeking a better life. But we will develop a cast system so they don't get upity.Somalis will end the qabil identity soon once everyone gets free money and Somalia creates better roads to link everyone together and train stations to like the whole 7 back and forth. The population of Somali's of Somalis will skyrocket by 2040 there will be additional 30 million Somali's due to better economy and better living standards. Somalia will control the East Africa also. For instance would Kenya be as it is without the Somali's business mindset? Once Somalia get better the horn will change in geopolitics power. We will keep ethiop :silanyolaugh: in more infighting.

Last edited: