Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
BhV-jfACYAENCjw.jpg
I find the simple design of the flag wall so legendary beautiful

VixR

Veritas
Trigger warning: Somalia's flag is too simplistic with a star in the middle of a block color, whereas Somaliland went to the other extreme with a star, the shahada, and four different colors. Real talk.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Trigger warning: Somalia's flag is too simplistic with a star in the middle of a block color, whereas Somaliland went to the other extreme with a star, the shahada, and four different colors. Real talk.

Somalias flag is perfect :pacspit:

VixR

Veritas
Somalias flag is perfect :pacspit:
It isn't a flag that inspires, one that makes the heart sing with patriotism. On the other hand, the SL flag looks bipolar, should've stuck with either the shahada or the star (not both), and switched around the colors. I'm being honest.

Last edited:
It isn't a flag that inspires, one that makes the heart sing with patriotism. On the other hand, the SL flag looks bipolar, they should've stuck with either the shahada or the star (not both), and switched around the colors. I'm being honest.
You're Somaliland should have got rid of the satanic pentagram and stuck with the shahada only. Somaliland should have kept the old flag.
Calankii-SNM_1-618x463.jpg

You're Somaliland should have got rid of the satanic pentagram and stuck with the shahada only. Somaliland should have kept the old flag.
Calankii-SNM_1-618x463.jpg

@merka this is not funny but very low of you, honestly I never had expected to read something like that from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending