Flag wall Mogadishu absolutely beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somaliland's original Japan-look-alike flag was much better than the Saudi-look-alike flag.

eWCJkY8.png
It looks good but now people would say it looks like an ISIS flag.

VixR

Veritas
Why are you adding a circle? A pentagram is a five pointed star. My description is accurate.
Not just the circle. W/o the line segments showing, it doesn't have the 'ancient majick' connotations, and thus isn't a pentagram but a regular old star.
I don't know. Maybe the flag is the reason Somalia is cursed. You're flying the flag of Satan. :siilaanyolaugh:
That is ridiculous. How many star-flagged states r prosperous in the world?

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Trigger warning: Somalia's flag is too simplistic with a star in the middle of a block color, whereas Somaliland went to the other extreme with a star, the shahada, and four different colors. Real talk.
There is a certain beauty to simplicity. I think it's supposed to symbolize 5 parts joining together to form a star, a leading light for the somali people.

Not just the circle. W/o the line segments showing, it doesn't have the 'ancient majick' connotations, and thus isn't a pentagram but a regular old star. That is ridiculous. How many star-flagged states r prosperous in the world?
Somalia lacks the very much needed, 49 stars to reach maximum freedom.
8c5.jpg

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Most badass flag of all time was Japan's Imperial flag. You'd be scared shitless if you saw a gunboat with that flag on it:

BwcK0dK.png

cFDfPnP.jpg

VixR

Veritas
There is a certain beauty to simplicity. I think it's supposed to symboliseras 5 parts joining together to form a star, a leading light for the somali people.
It looks more like someone looked at the twilight evening sky and said, "That. That's our flag. All in a good day's work! *dusts hands and gets up from moutainous cliff*".
thevibe574c5ece808ed.gif

Somalia lacks the very much needed, 49 stars to reach maximum freedom.
8c5.jpg
Damn right :icon lol:

The single-most awesome flag of the continent by far is that of Angola.
ao.png

Lol it kinda reminds me of the soviet union flag. I like it, the machete will strike fear into their enemies heart :ehh:

Is this turning into a flag appreciating post? :mjpls: Cuz I did some googling on Rwanda due to last nights post and I love their flag

Flag_of_Rwanda.svg

So aesthetically pleasing :ahh:I like how the blue symbolizes the sky and the green land. Even the little sun is cute

VixR

Veritas
Lol it kinda reminds me of the soviet union flag. I like it, the machete will strike fear into their enemies heart :ehh:

Is this turning into a flag appreciating post? :mjpls: Cuz I did some googling on Rwanda due to last nights post and I love their flag

Flag_of_Rwanda.svg

So aesthetically pleasing :ahh:I like how the blue symbolizes the sky and the green land. Even the little sun is cute
It's surprisingly soothing tbh. It gave me a feeling of wellbeing when I looked at it, how strange.

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
Most badass flag of all time was Japan's Imperial flag. You'd be scared shitless if you saw a gunboat with that flag on it:

BwcK0dK.png

cFDfPnP.jpg

I read that the korean flag was originally a copy of the Japanese flag. They later added the blue Taeguk.

egNcu.png

This was the flag they had under the Japanese Imperial occupation.

BwcK0dK.png

cFDfPnP.jpg

Yes that era was on point, rising sun symbolism an all :yacadiim: To bad about their murderous imperialistic regime

It's surprisingly soothing tbh. It gave me a feeling of wellbeing when I looked at it, how strange.

Same, It's really nice to look at. So tranquil :rejoice: I don't like overly aggressive flags lol

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
It would be cool if the Somali flag went through an evolution like all the flags of other Nations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending