Flag wall Mogadishu absolutely beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
My hooyo? Kkkkkkk

I won't insult your mother....
Don't act like that's beneath you. I've seen you say worse.

U were decent for once. But it's like these faux unionists are forever stepping on their toes.
Please, you know he doesn't deserve a serious response. I've been on this site like 1 week tops and I already know he's a huge troll. And he's not even a funny one like Abdijohnson. He talks bare shit and when someone dishes it back he tries to appeal to their sense of decency. If he wants to have a debate fine, otherwise he shouldn't cry when someone hurts his feelings.
:camby:

VixR

Veritas
Don't act like that's beneath you. I've seen you say worse.

Please, you know he doesn't deserve a serious response. I've been on this site like 1 week tops and I already know he's a huge troll. And he's not even a funny one like Abdijohnson. He talks bare shit and when someone dishes it back he tries to appeal to their sense of decency. If he wants to have a debate fine, otherwise he shouldn't cry when someone hurts his feelings.
:camby:
Hence why I said "u were decent for once", he isn't always decent with his retorts. Whatever response you think he deserves, the one u gave isn't one of them. I wouldn't describe him as a troll, he's pro-SL, sure, and also a qabilist, but I don't blame him as it's often in retaliation. Frankly, as you're the one arguing the path of unionism, it contradicts the spirit of kumbaya oneness you're campaigning for, which is something I notice quite a bit on here. Oh well, the whole thing is a joke anyway :kanyeshrug:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Hence why I said "u were decent for once", he isn't always decent with his retorts. Whatever response you think he deserves, the one u gave isn't one of them. I wouldn't describe him as a troll, he's pro-SL, sure, and also a qabilist, but I don't blame him as it's often in retaliation. Frankly, as you're the one arguing the path of unionism, it contradicts the spirit of kumbaya oneness you're campaigning for, which is something I notice quite a bit on here. Oh well, the whole thing is a joke anyway :kanyeshrug:
You see me insult merka? No, because the dude is actually trying to debate with facts and logic. There ain't no 'kumbaya'. If someone is a fuccboi I'll treat them like a fuccboi. If someone is decent, I'll treat them decently even if we disagree. And you're also wrong about him retaliating. I've seen him start shit plenty of times. He's a terrible qabilist. Such people don't warrant serious consideration.

VixR

Veritas
You see me insult merka? No, because the dude is actually trying to debate with facts and logic. There ain't no 'kumbaya'. If someone is a fuccboi I'll treat them like a fuccboi. If someone is decent, I'll treat them decently even if we disagree. And you're also wrong about him retaliating. I've seen him start shit plenty of times. He's a terrible qabilist. Such people don't warrant serious consideration.
You haven't been here long enough. If, "forget the past, and that carpet-bombing, we are ONE!" isn't a poorly-maneuvered Kumbaya, I don't know what is.

Neither did the Germans, nor the Italians, and well as countless other people. But they eventually realized that they were one people and managed to unify for the betterment of their people. There was more differences between nothern Italians, southern Italians and Sardinians than there is between north and south Somalia. Just because there was no history of unity doesn't mean there shouldn't be.
Germany was a kingdom under the Holy Roman Empire and Italy have been united during the Ancient Rome. At least they have a history of being united to look back on. We didn't have that luxury.

Plus unity has been tried and failed. When you try to wipe out an entire population in order to keep the country united, you know its a failure.

Last edited:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
You haven't been here long enough. If, "forget the past, and that carpet-bombing, we are ONE!" isn't a poorly-maneuvered Kumbaya, I don't know what is.

I'm not telling them to forget it. I'm appealing to a sense of shared culture, language and history in order to work together in the future. Some bad shit happened to my family in Hamar, but I still believe it's best we move beyond that and not hold a grudge against all Hawiye.
Germany was a kingdom under the Holy Roman Empire and Italy have been united during the Ancient Rome. At least they have a history of being united to look back on. We didn't have that luxury.

Plus unity has been tried and failed. When you try to wipe out an entire population in order to keep the country united, you know its a failure.
You got me on the Holy Roman Empire, but Rome is nothing like modern day Italy. There's almost 2000 years between the two, and they had been fractured and disunited for almost that entire time. Italy in the 19th century was incredibly diverse to the point where some dialects were so different that Italians from different regions could really communicate. Yet they still made it work. I'm not deny some downright atrocious shit happened in the late 80s and early 90s, but nations have come back from worse, look at Rwanda.

Also while there is no vast history of ALL of Somalia being united, there is a extensive history of different clans living and working together in the same kingdom or sultanate. We can build off that.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
There won't be a union. The only thing there will be is a war and face paint and condoms are ready
Nice, someone joking about sleeping with your mom is terrible, but joking about mass rape and war crimes is a-okay. :bell:

See this @VixR this is what I'm talking about. Being pro-independence for SL is one thing, but waraabe is just a troll.

waraabe

Your superior
Nice, someone joking about sleeping with your mom is terrible, but joking about mass rape and war crimes is a-okay. :bell:

See this @VixR this is what I'm talking about. Being pro-independence for SL is one thing, but waraabe is just a troll.

I hope it doesn't come to that but if it does I am fully prepared

The Somali flag
We're the same people but our histories are different. The north had their empires and sultanates and the south had their own. Somalis never had a history of being united pre-independence.

Only ignorant people can deny that we shared the same history, for example the king of Mogadishu during Ibn battuta 's visit was from city of berbera in north and he ruled south. you can deny here on forums but in Reality is well known that Somalis are one ethnic group that shared same history, language, culture & religion.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Somalis have been united before, twice under the banner of Sayid Maxamed Cabdille Xasan's Dervish army, and during the interdepence era where Italian and British Somaliland made union under strong Somali nationalism. To say we were never united is completely false. We even fought in the Ogaden War as fellow Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending