Flights to boosaso airport cancelled

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Puntland is a powerfully regional state Hassan gurgurte will regret this
IMG_7798.jpeg

Jungle

VIP
No flights to Boosaaso until PSF & 'dowladda' puntland resolve their issues. FGS has taken the right measures in order to prevent civilian casualties in the arid north east.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
No flights to Boosaaso until PSF & 'dowladda' puntland resolve their issues. FGS has taken the right measures in order to prevent civilian casualties in the arid north east.
Tell that to Ethiopia that is occupying the 1 meter aminson bunker 😂 to stop taxing your hutu people in middle shabelle, lower shabelle, hiraan, bay, baakol and gedo

Last edited:
FGS tried this during Gaas and there were 6 flights that landed there the next day. Puntland has very good relations with the international community so expect them to release statement. Hawada Somalia markii hada ka hor saan oo kale dhacdey waxaaa la wareegtey Kenya and I don’t think dameerka in Villa Somalia is ready for that.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
This is good news. 180 PSF left and joined the the government today. This is after 200 left 2 days ago. There is nothing more lower than being a Horgal for a Hawiye/urur samaale in the eyes of a puntite. Butano is from my sub sub sub clan and I wouldn't think twice to put a bullet in his ass.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Get a grip. Ethiopia doesn't afffect my people or my region.

Puntland on the other hand welcomes thousands of them to the point the locals have had enough. Deni should do something about the borders honestly
Do something about the daily bombing in Mogadishu 😂 puntland republic is noone of ur business

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

HAG war against us will not stop, even puntland after sucess secure our aid, now using ina diyaano to bring war to reer Bossaso, today our goverment sent clear message, anyone refuse, your business is over.

Last edited: