Flights to boosaso airport cancelled

I thought Ilmo Diyaano and Deni reconciled after the election. Maxamuud held on to his post as PSF chief and PISF under Amiin Hajji Kheyr was dismantled. Deni is not one to reconcile with others and that is one of his bad character traits but this time I think the Diyaano boys are in the wrong.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I thought Ilmo Diyaano and Deni reconciled after the election. Maxamuud held on to his post as PSF chief and PISF under Amiin Hajji Kheyr was dismantled. Deni is not one to reconcile with others and that is one of his bad character traits but this time I think the Diyaano boys are in the wrong.
Its part of HAG war against puntland.

These PSF losers were buuqing for 2 years and all they’ve done is steal money, shoot at an empty hotel and kill a woman selling tea. They should give up they don’t have the juice

Here we go again...

Grand Theft Auto Walking GIF by Rockstar Games

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Diyaano butaanos should be dismantled and Asad butaano should be arrested for treason 🙏🏽🇸🇱 we cant have mercenaries malitia inside puntland were hassan gurgurte is using them to create chaos inside puntland

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
IS PSF not apart of the PUNTLAND state government. The national government needs to have full authority over all airports in the country. Every competent country follows this doctrine, Who has seen a subnational state trying to have this much authority.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Grab your popcorn and watch from the sidelines. Let walalaha badbaado qaran deni/ ulusow fight each other.
Deni is not my friend but Puntland is. A stable PL benefifs us in Galmudug region. AUN AY was very good at repelling Houtus. He even chose peace and signed Galkcyo accords with Caydiid. Now his subclan regrets it, we liberated Galkacyo with Leelkase and their is a green line still

Deni is not my friend but Puntland is. A stable PL benefifs us in Galmudug region. AUN AY was very good at repelling Houtus. He even chose peace and signed Galkcyo accords with Caydiid. Now his subclan regrets it, we liberated Galkacyo with Leelkase and their is a green line still

So Mx liberated Gaalkacyo but couldn’t librate Galinsoor and Dhuuso mareeb where odeygii dalal ahaa is buried😂. HG are taxing the shit out of you in 2024 and there is nothing you can do about it reer falastinoow😂

IS PSF not apart of the PUNTLAND state government. The national government needs to have full authority over all airports in the country. Every competent country follows this doctrine, Who has seen a subnational state trying to have this much authority.
if the government wasnt so corrupt and petty then sure

cow

VIP

From praising ahmed madoobe to abdullahi yusuf. You either have Stockholm syndrome or your a masochist

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Deni wa laandhere xiniyahisa iyo guskisa ku fadiyo galkacayo was liberated by majerteen from all over majerteenia… inta madax madow iyo majerteen ba siman 1993 🇸🇱 💪🏾

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Flight to bosaso workin fine 🇸🇱🙏🏽 the 1 meter bunker aminson bunker is powerless
#Boosaaso: Diyaaradda Daalo Airline ayaa saaka ka degtay garoonka diyaaradda Boosaaso, iyadoo sii qaadi doonta rakaab ku wajahan Xamar iyo Nairobi. Xili shalay ay ka baaqatay safarkeeddii Boosaaso iyadoon cadayn sababta.
IMG_7806.jpeg

Maybe PSF spread a rumour that all flights were stopped. FGS said they had nothing to with it when they would have just confirmed if it was true. International flights landed too which could have been blocked from airspace if FGS wanted to.
Uncertainty alone would benefit PSF into having their demands met.