For all my young people

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Ok come back in 2024
I gat natural testosterone flowing and the girls get natural estrogen. You old niggas can hate but you’ll never look like us.

giphy.gif

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
You would be surprised at how fast time goes when you leave home and be on ur own, make sure to make the most of your youth, create memories and treat each day as an opportunity to do something unique. I wish all you youngins to live a long healthy life, hope you'll see the new century :)

digaagjecel

Youth is fleeting. I’ll make sure to @ you in a few years if I’m still on this forum
How old are you? If here 25+, can you help me rent a charger srt hellcat for eid. Im tryna get lit with the homies but I need an “OLD” person to put it under there name.

giphy.gif

I’m sorry being old is just funny to me.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
You fletchlings have it all wrong.

Birth to Puberty = Child
Puberty to Age 40 = Young Adult
Age 40 to Age 60 = Adult
Age 60 and beyond = Senior Citizen

digaagjecel

You would be surprised at how fast time goes when you leave home and be on ur own, make sure to make the most of your youth, create memories and treat each day as an opportunity to do something unique. I wish all you youngins to live a long healthy life, hope you'll see the new century :)
Jiron you a respected old person, you are also respected person in my neighborhood. An O.G only goes to the title of respected old people like jiron.

digaagjecel

You fletchlings have it all wrong.

Birth to Puberty = Child
Puberty to Age 40 = Young Man/Woman
Age 40 to Age 60 = Adult
Age 60 and beyond = Senior Citizen
You sound like my abo the guy doesn’t even have a high school diploma and he tried to tell me your mind doesn’t develop till your 40.

Trending