For all my young people

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
How old are you? If here 25+, can you help me rent a charger srt hellcat for eid. Im tryna get lit with the homies but I need an β€œOLD” person to put it under there name.

giphy.gif

I’m sorry being old is just funny to me.

not old enough for that sadly
:drakekidding:
Why are you laughing at the elderly? What happened to respect

:hmm:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
You sound like my abo the guy doesn’t even have a high school diploma and he tried to tell me your mind doesn’t develop till your 40.

Your aabo is right. Around age 35-40 is when a man's Testosterone levels begin to consolidate and he stops being so hormonally charged and becomes 100% logical and calm. It's the way Allah designed our biology.

Nafiso Qalanjo

I’m 16, will turn 17 later this year :)
Being 17 sucks. I wish you the best of luck cuz it's gonna be TOUGH

Nafiso Qalanjo

What will I see, 16 is already hard omgg!!
-Being 17 you start to be held accountable more because your closer to 18
- Sexual predators think it's safer to make moves on you because you're on that thin line between legal childhood and legal adulthood.
- You get acne if you already didn't
- There is a lot more pressure put on you for college and your future n shit. Ugh such a headache
- That conflicting feeling nagging in the back of your head gets louder

Now think about it a lot of these things are just personal bullshit I had to deal with being 17. :jyushi:

Naa

Not Chun li
-Being 17 you start to be held accountable more because your closer to 18
- Sexual predators think it's safer to make moves on you because you're on that thin line between legal childhood and legal adulthood.
- You get acne if you already didn't
- There is a lot more pressure put on you for college and your future n shit. Ugh such a headache
- That conflicting feeling nagging in the back of your head gets louder

Now think about it a lot of these things are just personal bullshit I had to deal with being 17. :jyushi:
Oh. I already deal with those things :)

Trending

Latest posts