Former pimp buys only fans content and sends to their fathers

I once saw Reer baadiyo girl struggle holding a pen trying to learn Alif Ba Ta

I saw myself drooling walle

Seriously though, do you see yourself with someone who is significantly less intelligent as you are? I know there's many different forms of intelligence, but what I mean is someone who is a lot less knowledgable then you in worldly, philosophical or theological topics.

I'd want to talk to my shorty about different things from, talking about animals (National graphics is the shit), history, deen, banter.

If I can't have a solid convo with depth, I don't want.:idontlike:

Seriously though, do you see yourself with someone who is significantly less intelligent as you are? I know there's many different forms of intelligence, but what I mean is someone who is a lot less knowledgable then you in worldly, philosophical or theological topics.

I'd want to talk to my shorty about different things from, talking about animals (National graphics is the shit), history, deen, banter.

Where have you been?

Does @Samaalic Era comes across as the type of guy that cares about depth in women?!:faysalwtf:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

Believe me, its better when you teach her yourself. Educational virginity is a real thing.

Brainwashing her mind is very important sxb. It's how our ancestors rolled :sass1:

Last edited:
I think he wants someone kept ignorant due to poverty and circumstances, rather than a low-IQ.

He also likes them naive, so he can suppress her intellectual curiosity and mould her into a woman who is merely a slave to his needs.

Thinking out of the box, reading, or any form of mental stimulation will not be encouraged in his household.

Rather sad and sick. He is needs to be stopped.

He's my walaal, I want for my brother what I'd want for myself still :tocry:

Intelligent parents will have intelligent kids. I don't @Samaalic Era to have 34 IQ kids :damn:

Last edited:
Believe me, its better when you teach her yourself. Educational virginity is a real thing.

Brainwashing her mind is very important sxb. It's how they our ancestors rolled :sass1:

First time I hear of this :ohhh:

Even if shorty was a 10/10 physically and everything else and she was and educational virgin, as you say, I doubt I'd be interested. I ain't tryna be your abo, I got work and responsibilities, I ain't your tutor!:childplease:

Shit only coaching I'd do is help her learn how to give proper top with the help of some Nutella :shaq:

I think he wants someone kept ignorant due to poverty and circumstances, rather than a low-IQ.

He also likes them young, so he can suppress her intellectual curiosity and mould her into a woman who is merely a slave to his needs.

Thinking out of the box, reading, or any form of mental stimulation will not be encouraged in his household.

Rather sad and sick. He is needs to be stopped.

Can't say I disagree with the overall sentiment here :francis:

First time I hear of this :ohhh:

Even if shorty was a 10/10 physically and everything else and she was and educational virgin, as you say, I doubt I'd be interested. I ain't tryna be your abo, I got work and responsibilities, I ain't your tutor!:childplease:

Shit only coaching I'd do is help her learn how to give proper top with the help of some Nutella :shaq:
It's better to teach a untrained horse than a poorly trained horse.

I'm not saying women are horses though

18 yearm

It's better to teach a untrained horse than a poorly trained horse.

I'm not saying women are horses though

tenor.gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Rer Baadiye women are smart and sassy, its a myth that they are dumb. They are definitely smarter than alot of Western women.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Some days I contemplate to abandon my western life all together and settle down in badiye.. But I don't understand the life style so I won't survive for long.
It's a struggle at first, it's best to marry a girl from baadiyo with family there who can teach and help you get started

Once you master that lifestyle, it's true freedom :rejoice:

Trending