Former pimp buys only fans content and sends to their fathers

It's a struggle at first, it's best to marry a girl from baadiyo with family there who can teach and help you get started

Once you master that lifestyle, it's true freedom :rejoice:
No fucking bills and boring 8-5 job right.. This is actually a good way of escaping the rat race.. I may setup a small farm and cuff myself a qalanjo back home.. This is too tempting walahi :lawd:

Gambar

VIP
I think he wants someone kept ignorant due to poverty and circumstances, rather than a low-IQ.

He also likes them naive, so he can suppress her intellectual curiosity and mould her into a woman who is merely a slave to his needs.

Thinking out of the box, reading, or any form of mental stimulation will not be encouraged in his household.

Rather sad and sick. He is needs to be stopped.
Reminds me of a wadaad who had an empty house with no furniture, not even an end table because he said it was all fitnah. :yloezpe:

I think he wants someone kept ignorant due to poverty and circumstances, rather than a low-IQ.

He also likes them naive, so he can suppress her intellectual curiosity and mould her into a woman who is merely a slave to his needs.

Thinking out of the box, reading, or any form of mental stimulation will not be encouraged in his household.

Rather sad and sick. He is needs to be stopped.
A woman being literate is fitnah, brother @Samaalic Era is correct.

Ignorance is bliss :ohhhdamn:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
No, no. Just speaking in general terms.

Out here I've only got eyes for @sophisticate :lawd:
We gonna have triplets on first shot, say mashallah:rejoice:

:farole:I'm @sophisticate's one and only. She gonna have my child.
Bugs_Bunny_Brick_in_Glove_Slap.gif.71fbf15cb698a86bb7b51083a1185a43.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I was confused for a second lmao, was wondering if someone else had access to your account.

So how many kids should we have? 3 and 4 are my lucky numbers :dabcasar:

:kanyeshrug:I normally stick to singular pronouns. You heard correct little man. I am the challanger to the duel. Grab a fencing mask and foil. 2 words - Immaculate conception.
2-fencing-18th-century-granger.jpg

You are your one and only.

Trending

Latest posts