Fossil Sites in Somali regions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Khattob Onisama is the type of young Somalis I'd like to work with, but be careful breh, you find something extremely ancient and valuable the local authority would use it as a chance to booty shake for the world's attention, therefore keep it to yourself.

Khattob Onisama is the type of young Somalis I'd like to work with, but be careful breh, you find something extremely ancient and valuable the local authority would use it as a chance to booty shake for the world's attention, therefore keep it to yourself.

or worst, they'll sell our heritage on black market, if you find something value, smuggle it out of the country or rebury it. greed somalis authorities are worst kind of s on the planet: the thirsty kind.

latest

I think that would be a cool idea having this as our heraldic prehistoric creatures.. :nvjpqts:

Yep as the strongest and largest croc that ever lived, I couldn't agree more! :cool:

jp_expanded_sarcosuchus_by_teratophoneus-d5c55i3.jpg

I bought a 400 page hardcover book that has images of the known fossils, so when I go to Somaliland I could pick up random ish washed by the seasonal river, like 5 million year old sea shells or some shii

Awesome, that's your super chance you know!

I just hope the authorities are dumb enough to let me take it with through the Airport! siilaanyolaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts