French Africans and their obsession with Somalis

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Every day “Som@liens/Som@liennes” and theres like 3 Somalis in France.
663AD8C5-3EB6-480F-8171-37C3459C9F50.jpeg

8F403D7D-DAC7-4765-93BA-FD8FDD6229A6.jpeg

Say thank you to our trolls for making us targets online for black people all over the world.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Recently it’s been cadaans and other demographics because of immigration. But for years black people made viral anti Indian tweets. They’d say it was just a joke or that “Indians are racist anyways so who cares?”.

Black people have been making constant viral anti Somali posts for the past year and justify it with the same thing they’d say about Indians. Somalis should take this seriously before it gets worse

Recently it’s been cadaans and other demographics because of immigration. But for years black people made viral anti Indian tweets. They’d say it was just a joke or that “Indians are racist anyways so who cares?”.

Black people have been making constant viral anti Somali posts for the past year and justify it with the same thing they’d say about Indians. Somalis should take this seriously before it gets worse
how do you think we should do that

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
how do you think we should do that
By calling it out for what it is - racism. We need to make ourselves the victims because we are. They’re trying to portray Somalis as these awful racists when they’re the perpetrators. And then they allow other groups to mock our features and laugh like they do. And Somalis are just silent.

French twitter is extremely jobless they have religious and nationalist wars every single day.

Algerians vs Moroccans, blacks vs Arabs, Muslim west Africans vs Christian Central Africans. It’s a complete mess.

When you see statistics like this everything else starts to make sense. Don’t take their words to heart
IMG_0902.jpeg

everyone that is trying to get clout use Somalida, a lot of Arabs and Indians churn Somali songs and content, and Soomalida are like "Somalia ha noolaato", xoolo attention seekers.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
French twitter is extremely jobless they have religious and nationalist wars every single day.

Algerians vs Moroccans, blacks vs Arabs, Muslim west Africans vs Christian Central Africans. It’s a complete mess.

When you see statistics like this everything else starts to make sense. Don’t take their words to heart
View attachment 340440
The thing is Somalis don’t speak French so we can’t even defend ourselves. They’re talking about us and getting viral tweets hating on us. It all started because of the “Somalis are anti black” stereotype. We need to start talking about how anti black and anti Somali these guys are and making hit tweets about how racist they are to us. Otherwise it won’t stop.

The thing is Somalis don’t speak French so we can’t even defend ourselves. They’re talking about us and getting viral tweets hating on us. It all started because of the “Somalis are anti black” stereotype. We need to start talking about how anti black and anti Somali these guys are and making hit tweets about how racist they are to us. Otherwise it won’t stop.
I have been saying we need to become victims too but some are far too proud, for no reason too. Just claim racism card, even if that doesn’t get the black people away it sure as hell will get everyone else. At this point less is best.

It’s disgusting that many online ajnabis feel comfortable coming for us and it’s even more staggering that they have the gull to act like victims, but I’ll have to honest here, if I was younger hence naive, didn’t know a lot of Somalis and I too was Ajnabi, I would dislike Somalis for the sheer fact that we have a whole network of incels and even fake Somali incels using our ethnicity to incite the most misogynistic and anti-black sentiments. I think what makes our incels worse than others is that they’ve associated their hatred towards women and anti-blackness with Somali nationalism. They aggressively push their Somaliness whilst other groups of incels don’t do that.

Whilst we’re tackling the racism against us, we also need to tackle our online incel epidemic. It might actually be only a few accounts but those accounts are still doing maximum damage. Even the Chunkz fiasco with this wife, many Ajnabis made comments about and even TikTok videos shocked at the treatment he faced at the hands of the online ‘community’ when these trolls are probably only less than 100 accounts, but they’re so vicious and nasty and will do anything to push their content on everyone.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
I have been saying we need to become victims too but some are far too proud, for no reason too. Just claim racism card, even if that doesn’t get the black people away it sure as hell will get everyone else. At this point less is best.

They are not Black Americans But uk africans + french africans. Stop calling them Black. Black America could paradoxically be our saving grace .

It's a xenophobia issue. But trolls @_Yusuf_ are remedial and use antiquated terms like "bantu" and misuse the word jrr.

I agree with @rayxn3 and @berberaboy66 we need to make this a racism issue. But this shamless french african says she's proud to be racist. We need to start contacting employers and the police. We must make noise

We can't allow cry-bullies to succeed.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
Every day “Som@liens/Som@liennes” and theres like 3 Somalis in France.
View attachment 340438
View attachment 340439
Say thank you to our trolls for making us targets online for black people all over the world.
They discovered you lot online.
French Somalis (mostly Reer djib) are unproblematic, we’re unnoticed and don’t tell people much about our culture and stuff.

Anglophone Somalis have single-handedly ruined our people’s reputation ngl.

imagine my face when a friend of mine asked me about the word j*reer being used by Somalis as an insult when I barely barely knew of it :childplease::damn:

Trending

Latest posts