French Africans and their obsession with Somalis

Somali male trolls have been problematic on the Internet since 2003.

It's been 20 years of Somali male trolls seeking out black websites to insult them racially.

I have been warning Somali males about a backlash against Somalis over this for 15 years now.

I'm afraid this is happening because of Somali male trolls, we only have them to blame.

It’s disgusting that many online ajnabis feel comfortable coming for us and it’s even more staggering that they have the gull to act like victims, but I’ll have to honest here, if I was younger hence naive, didn’t know a lot of Somalis and I too was Ajnabi, I would dislike Somalis for the sheer fact that we have a whole network of incels and even fake Somali incels using our ethnicity to incite the most misogynistic and anti-black sentiments. I think what makes our incels worse than others is that they’ve associated their hatred towards women and anti-blackness with Somali nationalism. They aggressively push their Somaliness whilst other groups of incels don’t do that.

Whilst we’re tackling the racism against us, we also need to tackle our online incel epidemic. It might actually be only a few accounts but those accounts are still doing maximum damage. Even the Chunkz fiasco with this wife, many Ajnabis made comments about and even TikTok videos shocked at the treatment he faced at the hands of the online ‘community’ when these trolls are probably only less than 100 accounts, but they’re so vicious and nasty and will do anything to push their content on everyone.
I say this every damn day on here but they will never EVER get it, it's this simple, we have a community that creates this reputation and if they didn't exist no one would care, doesn't justify the actions foreigners of foreigners against us, but it very simply explains the existence of this ever increasing hatred against us

Last edited:
This will continue forever and ever and ever and ever until the online troll epidemic ends

Are these people imbeciles for allowing an online subgroup of people to define an ethnic group? yes

Hell, do some of these people have pre-existing beliefs about us that they spout using the our new reputation to justify attacking us with? yes

but objective reality states that this all starts with the fact that we have dozens of losers behind screens using our ethnic name to harass as many people as possible to destroy our reputation, if this never existed neither would this current predicament we face as a group, regardless of however many pirate jokes you grew up hearing.

you guys are so dramatic. only chronically online people know of weird Somali nationalists. the internet isn't real life the average person doesn't care about somalis at all.
this is what I thought in 2020, and since then this culture kept growing larger and larger in scale, with it's beliefs starting to permeate and root itself into reality, the internet is a powerful tool in this era and being viewed in such a way on such a wide scale will never be good for us, it's consistently getting worse too, as seen with the Chunkz marriage situation recently

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Somali male trolls have been problematic on the Internet since 2003.

It's been 20 years of Somali male trolls seeking out black websites to insult them racially.

I have been warning Somali males about a backlash against Somalis over this for 15 years now.

I'm afraid this is happening because of Somali male trolls, we only have them to blame.
You been engaging in "internet race wars" for 15 years get a job nigga

Khaemwaset

VIP
Screenshot_20240827_220602_Chrome.jpg

@idc why did you delete this. Everyone in this threads needs to hear this

You been engaging in "internet race wars" for 15 years get a job nigga

I don't get involved in race wars. Did you not comprehend what I said. I said the exact opposite. I've been telling Somali boys to stop insulting other races online.

This backlash against Somalis is because of Somali boys being racist towards others for so long.

Somali boys going on black website calling them jar**r and slaves for no reason, and this was 15 years ago.

Why insult others, and why speak like white supremacists, it's bizzare. Back then nobody even knew who Somalis were. But those boys created a negative image of us in other people's heads. For no reason.

Khaemwaset

VIP
I don't get involved in race wars. Did you not comprehend what I said. I said the exact opposite. I've been telling Somali boys to stop insulting other races online.

This backlash against Somalis is because of Somali boys being racist towards others for so long.

Somali boys going on black website calling them jar**r and slaves for no reason, and this was 15 years ago.

Why insult others, and why speak like white supremacists, it's bizzare. Back then nobody even knew who Somalis were. But those boys created a negative image of us in other people's heads. For no reason.
You live online bro I mean it when I say hop off the net and go find a job and make a family. I've seen tons of other communities including whites who have the same group of chronically online teens fucking about. They all grow out of it and no one cares.

Not a single time in my life has someone brought internet somalis or twitter in general to me, never. "Gender wars" "race wars" is brazy most man I know work full time/part time with uni or do appreciships. No one in the real world cares about this stuff

You live online bro I mean it when I say hop off the net and go find a job and make a family. I've seen tons of other communities including whites who have the same group of chronically online teens fucking about. They all grow out of it and no one cares.

Not a single time in my life has someone brought internet somalis or twitter in general to me, never. "Gender wars" "race wars" is brazy most man I know work full time/part time with uni or do appreciships. No one in the real world cares about this stuff
again, this is what I thought for a decent period of time, but as it increases in size it will slowly take larger affect than what you initially thought, you're just lucky that you haven't personally seen the tangible effects of these views become more prominent in reality as some others have. Trust me this is a larger subculture than you think and is continuing to grow in reach and toxicity.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
again, this is what I thought for a decent period of time, but as it increases in size it will slowly take larger affect than what you initially thought, you're just lucky that you haven't personally seen the tangible effects of these views become more prominent in reality as some others have. Trust me this is a larger subculture than you think and is continuing to grow in reach and toxicity.
No point in explaining it to fools like him.

There’s no way that something that people use every single day can have an impact on people in real life. Social media just doesn’t influence people’s perception’s at all apparently and we should all just log off. Lmao

Khaemwaset

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Khaemwaset

VIP
No point in explaining it to fools like him.

There’s no way that something that people use every single day can have an impact on people in real life. Social media just doesn’t influence people’s perception’s at all apparently and we should all just log off. Lmao
Yeah you should just log off and enjoy life. On my life never has anyone brought up twitter to me. If you have, get new friends cause I guarantee you they have no motion

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you think that I'm claiming that I spend every day dealing with the effects of the internet? I'm saying their rhetoric is making small but visible increases into reality, and that it will continue this way until real affects become more unavoidable, just because you've never personally seen it doesn't mean it means nothing at all

Khaemwaset

VIP
Do you think that I'm claiming that I spend every day dealing with the effects of the internet? I'm saying their rhetoric is making small but visible increases into reality, and that it will continue this way until real affects become more unavoidable, just because you've never personally seen it doesn't mean it means nothing at all
Please tell me what issues will I be facing in the coming years

Will I get called a jàreer by some Jamaicans? 😢😢😢

Latest posts