French Africans and their obsession with Somalis

All that for a word ? Is zoo the next Nword ???
Why would you equate your ethnicity to a zoo animal, especially considering the state of our country. Are you a zoo animal? who speaks about their ethnicity like this? its fucking disgusting reading it and it reminds me of the insecurity and self hate many somalis have.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Why would you equate your ethnicity to a zoo animal, especially considering the state of our country. Are you a zoo animal? who speaks about their ethnicity like this? its fucking disgusting reading it and it reminds me of the insecurity and self hate many somalis have.
It’s not just him. I saw a white revert from Minnesota calling Somalis zoos and all his Somali male friends were around him. We have a lot of self hating idiots who say this about themselves and encourage others to do the same too

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
Sorry sweetheart I'm not using it anymore so you won't feel offended, all good ? :drakekidding:

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
It’s not just him. I saw a white revert from Minnesota calling Somalis zoos and all his Somali male friends were around him. We have a lot of self hating idiots who say this about themselves and encourage others to do the same too
R u dense ? We're on SSpot.

Sorry sweetheart I'm not using it anymore so you won't feel offended, all good ? :drakekidding:
Its not about being offended, its funny how you took my point of view the wrong way. No one degrades their ethnicity like you do, im simply reminded you that your self hating dumbass should act normal. Your behaviour reeks of self hate and your dumbass should be reminded of that.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
Its not about being offended, its funny how you took my point of view the wrong way. No one degrades their ethnicity like you do, im simply reminded you that your self hating dumbass should act normal. Your behaviour reeks of self hate and your dumbass should be reminded of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Accuses me of being emotional and then goes on to write me an essay worthy of an Olympic gold for flip flopping. Pure horse manure.

You’re all over the place and clearly you hold Somalis to a different standard. I can’t say I’m surprised when you refer to your supposed ethnicity as zoos.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
Accuses me of being emotional and then goes on to write me an essay worthy of an Olympic gold for flip flopping. Pure horse manure.

You’re all over the place and clearly you hold Somalis to a different standard. I can’t say I’m surprised when you refer to your supposed ethnicity as zoos.
You were and still are being very emotional.

And I'm obviously holding my people to a higher standard lol. There should be no place for being a despicable bunch of people. :what:

But it's fine I guess if to you drawing the line at the "zoo" joke seems more coherent than actively denouncing the trolls and working as an actual community against their epidemy online.

You were and still are being very emotional.

And I'm obviously holding my people to a higher standard lol. There should be no place for being a despicable bunch of people. :what:

But it's fine I guess if to you drawing the line at the "zoo" joke seems more coherent than actively denouncing the trolls and working as an actual community against their epidemy online.
Despicable is degrading your own ethnicity and dehumanising your own people. How is that a joke?

Work on yourself because you’re part of the problem. We can’t work as a community with those who are so quick to throw us under the bus.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
Despicable is degrading your own ethnicity and dehumanising your own people. How is that a joke?

Work on yourself because you’re part of the problem. We can’t work as a community with those who are so quick to throw us under the bus.
Misses the points, acts offended about innocent banter.
Are you sure you’re Somali ? Sorry, I’m not used to that type of sensitivity in Somalis.

Misses the points, acts offended about innocent banter.
Are you sure you’re Somali ? Sorry, I’m not used to that type of sensitivity in Somalis.
I should be asking you whether you’re Somali and not some Afar larper from the Danakil desert.

Innocent banter ku laha.

I agree Using degrading words against your own ethnicity is coon shit theres no explaining that behaviour

There is about 4 Somalis in France, most of them have never seen a Somali irl. They should direct this energy towards the racist North Africans that call them 3azi every other day.

They discovered you lot online.
French Somalis (mostly Reer djib) are unproblematic, we’re unnoticed and don’t tell people much about our culture and stuff.

Anglophone Somalis have single-handedly ruined our people’s reputation ngl.

imagine my face when a friend of mine asked me about the word j*reer being used by Somalis as an insult when I barely barely knew of it :childplease::damn:
perth? are you reer aussie or did you just put a random location in ur bio?

Latest posts