Gabadh Somaliyeed raped for 15 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Truly disgusting that a Somali guy would sell her around the country, She even fainted halfway through the interview I dont speak norwegian but they talked about abortions and her other children being given away?

ilahay haa uso xanuniyo all those who were involved

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
He even hit her with a CAR and all those ciggarett burns, knife wounds its true the devil comes in any shape and form

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Fucking disgusting.

:drakewtf:

So 1 rotten apple is a reflection of the whole basket.

:camby:with your emotional generalizing ass.

Some of you Somali men do to much to harm us Somalis and too little to help Somalis. It isn't the first time in hearing about a Somali men treating a Somali woman horribly. Yes I'm gonna generalize until y'all get your prioritize in check

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
5 curuur ah baa caloosheydi gashi, midna mahaysto. inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajicun:eminemdamn: :mjcry:

How evil can you get subxanallah.

Some of you Somali men do to much to harm us Somalis and too little to help Somalis. It isn't the first time in hearing about a Somali men treating a Somali woman horribly. Yes I'm gonna generalize until y'all get your prioritize in check

Not sure how you can make blanket sweeping statements about millions of people who just happen to be somali men but have at it hoss :francis:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
if its true its truly a new low, but lets not jump to conclusions. I remember how everyone was going nuts over those guys who got accused of pimping girls in the US

f*ck those people. How can you do that to another human being... Her mom had just died, and instead of helping the girl, he decided to use her to fulfill his nasty filthy fucking selfish needs. f*ck HIM AND ANYBODY LIKE HIM!

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
What about the cigarette marks and knife wounds she showed?

That could be from anything really. I'm not trying to be cruel but she's a liar. There were many holes in her story, and the fake acting just was the final nail on her fake story.

Yasmin was denied sharci and came out with the story. Do you not find it suspect that she came out with this fantastical story only after being denied her precious sharci?

Status
Not open for further replies.